Replies

• vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    bump
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My Mom is a HUGE coupon fan ... she isn't insane with it but she uses them every chance she gets. Over the past 2 years she's saved about $3000 using coupons. Not just at the grocery store either but for the mall, dept. stores, online, etc. At my old job my bosses wife used to complain endlessly how timely coupons were but then ***** about prices of things ... it's like HELLO take 30 seconds to clip out some coupons and get savings!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    My Mom is a HUGE coupon fan ... she isn't insane with it but she uses them every chance she gets. Over the past 2 years she's saved about $3000 using coupons. Not just at the grocery store either but for the mall, dept. stores, online, etc. At my old job my bosses wife used to complain endlessly how timely coupons were but then ***** about prices of things ... it's like HELLO take 30 seconds to clip out some coupons and get savings!

Haha I love your pic, I was Jem for halloween and my mom made me that exact outfit lol..........ahhh it takes me back. Jem Truly Outrageous!!!
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just did my first big coupon shopping, I think I did pretty well for the first time! Thanks for sharing the sites and tips!!