Looking for INSANITY friends!! Who is with me??

Options

Replies

• MEG_07
    MEG_07 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just joined My Fitness Pal, and I am on week 3 of Insanity. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start round 2 of this program!! Absolutely am in LOVE with it!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I start week 4 on Monday. Loving it so far!!
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hey guys day 13 for me now rest day tomorrow if anyone needs a buddy feel free and add me :smile:
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 of INSANITY on monday! Add me, let's get motivated :)
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you should buy a heart rate monitor
  • airman42
    airman42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just got done with the first month....now the the real insanity begins.........feel free to add me and lets motivate each other......and remember DIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • cocobrum
    cocobrum Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on week 4 and I can't believe that I have made it this far. One more month to go!! Has anyone lost any weight/inches in the first month? Did you see better results in the second?
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 and I can't believe that I have made it this far. One more month to go!! Has anyone lost any weight/inches in the first month? Did you see better results in the second?

im on week three i weigh in and measure on fridays last friday i had lost 2lbs form the start of insanity and 6.5 inches ...cant wait to finish the program and compare the pics
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of Insanity!! I've been taking weekly pictures (I'm impatient) and there are already differences! So excited to see what 60 days shows :)

I'd love the extra motivation!! :)
  • rryan15
    rryan15 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there..this is my 3rd round of Insanity. I love it a lot. Keep pushing through..I know it's hard but the results are awesome. I just finished week 4 and ready for week 5. Once I'm done I will start with P90X. Good luck.
  • Happy916
    Happy916 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity!!!
    I'm on Week 3 Day 3.
    Need an extra push, my workout partner doesn't do them anymore.
    Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 4 and FINALLY able to walk around without feeling like i've been slaughtered! They don't call it Insanity for nothing, huh?!!! Add me!
  • dennisnguyen
    dennisnguyen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Already completed the Insanity program once and received my free shirt. Just started my second round of Insanity. On my fourth day. Feel free to add me as a friend as well.

Good luck to everyone.
  • knobody09
    knobody09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    On week 2. My weeks start on Saturday. Anyone want to add me can, here for motivation as I need it too.
  • akester
    akester Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I keep starting Insanity and then stopping about half way through. I'm going to finish it this time, NO EXCUSES! I'm on week 2 day 3. Anybody feel free to add me. I love/need the motivation haha :smile:
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2. Feel free to add me.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just started it today :)
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Starting week 3 of Insanity, round 2.
    I'll request to be your friend =)
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I hope everyone is doing great with their Insanity work out! I am just finishing week 2 today and it is going well. I think I have actually gained a few pounds but my goal really is to loose inches and tone up. I can definitely see progress in that and have lost a few inches in various places...so keep up the good work! Yay for visible results- the best motivation there is!