Dieting buddys needed! :)

Options
Hey guys!

Was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend on here! :) I'm having trouble starting this and keep giving up and its getting on my nerves! My name is natalie and i'm 21, i work in retail. I'm fed up of feeling horrible about myself so i want to do something about it :) so if you would like to do this together and be my friend on here please get in touch!

Cheers!

Replies

• thesargar
    Options
    Hi Natgirl! I will be your friend on here! I just got started and am doing pretty well with it. Having the app on my phone helps. I am a pretty positive, motivated person so maybe I can help you stay focused. Plus I exercise daily and do a pretty good job of eating right so I can be a good role model. Lastly, and this might be the most important part, I know what it's like to feel horrible about yourself and how helpful it is to have someone to remind you that you are your own worst critic. From your profile pic, you look pretty darn adorable! I can remind you of that, ever day if you want!

Your new pal,
    Sarah aka thesargar
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ill add you :-)

WE CAN DO THIS

Joyce:flowerforyou:
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending friend request :-D
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like hun. I have always struggled with my eating habits and this site has helped me tremendously. I would be more than happy to help someone if I can.
  • freesej
    freesej Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll join ya. I just started on here but i've been working out for a while. I used to be a ballet dancer and needless to say i don't look like one anymore. Its tough to be out of shape when you know how good it feels to be in great shape. I know I want it back and I would love to support you in finding it for yourself. I like having a fittness goal in connection with my diet so that giving up is not an option. for example I am training for a half marathon and am very much not a runner. Now even if i get discouraged n my diet i don't have the choice to give up because i have to have good fuel for my running. just an idea. My last goal was recovering from an injury. I don't know if any of that is helpfull for you but it has been my experience.
  • BradsLynne
    Options
    So will be your buddy. will send a friend request
  • RuthEvanville
    Options
    I will be your friend.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi from a fellow Brit,
    I have been on here for a little while now and it does get easier
    Friend request on its way
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    You or anyone else in this post are more than welcome to add me- I love having people other than myself to hold accountable and I love seeing how my friends on MFP progress!! *grabbing my pom poms* :bigsmile:
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together - please send friend request - I've lot 7 pounds in a month and am super excited about it! I owe it all to this website!
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me! :)
  • krystle_swope
    Options
    feel free to add me! Love making new friends on MFP! You just have make it habit, like checking your fb or twitter a few times a day and it will become second nature :)
  • LearningToLoveMyself
    Options
    Request sent!
  • lcrisman
    lcrisman Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me!! I love fitness pal!! It is a good way to keep yourself on track and be held accountable!! :)
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 in a couple of months :) I'll add you now!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add away guys! The more friends the better...its great motivation and a benefit to both sides! We can do this!!! Add me anytime, anyone! I have posted a great blog today perfectly fit to anyone new or who is struggling!
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Hey!! Everyone, add me. I'm always on here and love new friends!!!

-Sam:tongue:
  • shannonrodriguez
    shannonrodriguez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can add me I just atarted and am really motivated!