What's your goto snack/treat when you're craving CHIPS?

Options

Replies

• ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have chips every single day with my lunch. That takes care of my chips cravings. :)
  • pmjensen
    pmjensen Posts: 6
    Options
    My secret weapon is freeze dried Strawberry Slices or freeze dried apple sliced. At the grocery store here they're under the brand name Crunchies. The entire bag of strawberries is about 100cals....
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Salt & vinegar cucumbers!
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    kelloggs special k sour cream and onion craker chips. Only 130 cals in 27 chips I think
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Almonds come in:

Habanero BBQ
    Salt n' Vinegar
    Soy & Wasabi

I've said before these are my replacement for chips. It's contains the good fat (monounsaturated) and protein and holds me over in between meals.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I found veggie straws at sams club last weekend with sea salt. low cal and really good!!
  • sarahgilmore1
    Options
    If I crave chips, I have chips.

wait, what?
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Try nori, I especially like wasabi flavor by Seas Gift. Its just 30 calories for the whole bag! Spicy salty, guilt free :)

^ This!
    The only time I really crave chips is when I am traveling and driving in the car. I always take a pack or two with me and much on them. It saves me every time! I like the "plain" flavor, roasted and drizzled with oil and salt. It will cure what's ailing you.
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    homemade sweet potato chips!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Multi-grain pretzels. In moderation.
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I sub pickles for chips. Has worked for me so far.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    popcorn, pretzels or chips. Usually if I want chips I get chips though. Though I know myself well enough to never buy a big bag of them to have in the house. I go to 7-11 or something like that to get a smaller bag of it.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    chips :) Haha, usually its tortilla chips for me with some salsa. I just count out a serving to make sure I don't consume the whole bag (which is extremely possible)
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I thought these chips were REALLY good: http://www.specialk.com/cracker-chips/sea-salt/

And for 110 calories, you can have 30 of these sea-salted-to-perfection, crispy cracker chips. Now you can get the crunch that you love in the cracker aisle.
  • ehtorok
    ehtorok Posts: 1
    Options
    I like rice cakes or i eat tostitos 24 chips is just 140 calories. If it is a workout day you definetly can have something but salt retains water on me so I try and find low salt stuff
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Quaker Quakes - they come in "chippy" flavors
    Pretzel sticks - I love pretzels
    Baby carrots - if I just want something crunchy
    Pickle spears - If I want salt and crunch
    Popcorn - snack sized bags
    Roasted almonds - dark chocolate - it satisfies the chocolate and the salty/crunchy thing all at the same time
    Whole grain cracker crisps - Wheat Thins and Special K make these
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I like to snack on popcorn with light salt-I make it fresh from kernals and not the microwave bag stuff. Sometimes I just have to chips so I save my calories for a portion of garden of eden multi grain or blue corn tortilla chips
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I really like pretzel thins with a wedge of that laughing cow light garlic and herb spreadable cheese. I get the everything flavor thins - so there's a whole lotta flavor going on mixed w/ the cheese. Either that or I'll do one of those 100 calorie smartpop popcorn bags and sprinkle some of that white cheddar seasoning on it.

MMmmmmm.... I like salt :)
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Veggie Chips/Straws. My local Walmart sells them. However it took me forever to find them. They aren't with the chips they were right beside the rice cakes. They are salty and crunchy. 38 chips for 140 calories! Great snack and they taste nothing like veggies.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Roasted seaweed. Yum! Comes in a couple different flavors usually, like olive oil and sea salt or wasabi flavor.