30 Day Shred Results

Options
JBott84
JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
I bet my picture won't work - I cannot figure it out...anyways....

I am 5' 2" and I Started at 186 - now 180

Waist 32 - now 31

Hips 38.5 - now 35

Bicep 12 - now 11.6

Thigh 24.5 - now 23.5

I gained all my weight with a pregnancy (I was 130 before and gave birth at 190, hung around 160-180 for a few years until I got to 190 again and decided I needed to do something about it) I have never ever had to try to lose weight before and it is very hard...but I have started and finishing this workout is a first for me.

I didn't lose much but I can tell a difference in my body and the way my clothes fit. I am stronger and have much more endurance than I did before. I didn't do much else besides the 30DS except for an hour walk 2 - 3 times a week, and staying around 1200 calories (net) everyday. Next I think I will try Ripped in 30. I know my body is still not the prettiest in the world but hey - it's a work in progress.

7025025161[img][/img]

Replies

• JBott84
    Options
    GGGrrrrrrrr :explode: I knew it wouldn't work...can anybody fix them for me? if not just follow the link :bigsmile:
  • ItsMeGg
    ItsMeGg Posts: 22
    Options
    Good job I can definitely see an improvement.
  • Tinker2112
    Options
    Hey,

You look great! I started the 30DS too love that DVD! Keep it up :)
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good job..I'm on day 2 level 2..what a workout..but love it..
  • JBott84
    Options
    Thanks! I really liked it! I know I will do the whole routine again sometime soon, maybe in a couple months or so i will go back to it again.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Did L3 day 4 today. I love it. Also do 15min walking treadmill 15min mile at incline 7.
    Probably going to purchase another one of her videos. Any ideas?
  • JBott84
    Options
    I am going to start Ripped in 30 after I give myself a lil break with just walking for a week.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I thought I could fix it! I guess not!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    7025025161_cc61122978.jpg

Here's my attempt for you. :) (You needed to grab the bbcode from the site, not the address or the html coding. It's the one that starts with an img tag.)

ETA: Looking good! You look to be slimming down everywhere!
  • JBott84
    Options
    Here's my attempt for you. :) (You needed to grab the bbcode from the site, not the address or the html coding. It's the one that starts with an img tag.)

Thank You - You genius you!...Look I can't even quote right :grumble:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! Great work!
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    Great results. Think about trying 'Ripped in 30'..... Needless to say the new DVD kicks it up a 'notch'. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!