What's your goto snack/treat when you're craving CHIPS?

Options

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    If I'm craving crunchy and veggies won't work... I eat Mini-Honey Teddy Grahams. I serving is 47 pieces, and it's 140 calories for nearly 50 bears.
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If I want chips, I eat chips!
  • Sunshiny2
    Sunshiny2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Quaker Crispy Minis, popcorn, Kale chips (gotta try spinach chips! Kale takes so much prep time), dry roasted chick peas.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Kashi Salsa Pita Crackers. SO GOOD.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have special k sea salt cracker chips they are SOOO yummy and for 30 chips it is only 110 cals!!!:heart:
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    special k sea salt or sour cream and onion. a serving is almost 30 chips for 110c but i'm satisfied with 1/2 a serving. they also have cheddar and southwest flavored now too that are pretty decent
  • SharonLynnFischer
    SharonLynnFischer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I air pop the popcorn and sprinkle it with all sorts of spices...Sometimes I use Indian spices, sometimes Mexican spices. Use your imagination and make it fun without fat.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Special K southwestern chips!!! Yum
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Quaker rice snacks - cheddar cheese 18 cakes for 140 cals.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Special K Cracker Chips. Sea Salt and Southwestern Ranch. Yep, 30 chips, 110 calories.
    (Okay the Southwestern are 27 chips for 110 calories.)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    granola or dry cereal
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I just eat chips when I crave them and try not to go toooo crazy. The baked ones aren't bad, but I'd rather have the regular. Otherwise, salty popcorn is pretty good.
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Snyders of Hanover - eatsmart naturals - Garden Veggie Sticks - they taste like Muncho's but don't hurt the roof of your mouth or leave a greasy film.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    If I want chips, I eat chips. lol.
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do veggie straws or cinnamon apple straws both you can get at Sam's Club
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Roasted chickpeas, roasted soy nuts, beanito's black bean chips, flavoured rice thins
  • celesteflenory
    celesteflenory Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i like the quaker rice chips. (my fav are the salt n cracked pepper or the sweet chili) they are good. Also i like crisp sliced apples, salted fresh cucumber sliced thin, i also like popcorn, but not the diet popcorn, it's dry and tasteless...might as well be eating styrofoam.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Special K crackers, sour cream and onion
  • shanda2004
    Options
    Special K Cracker Chips, I like the sour cream and onion and the sea salt. You get 30 chips for 110 calories.:smile:
  • SaraSweetheart
    SaraSweetheart Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Eat some whole grain tortilla chips with your home made salsa. Mash up a can of whole tomatoes, dice up one red tomato, dice up half a white onion, dice up a cup of cilantro, squeeze out the juice of one lemon, and put in a pinch of salt for the best salsa you've ever tasted! (It's cheap and full of nutrients.) You can also scoop the salsa onto slices of cucumber instead.