Replies

• chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Definitely ovulation pain!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    If you are certain it is your uterus, it is a high possibility you are ovulating or pregnant. I cramped with no bleeding for a few days which is what lead me to take a test. Sure enough I am now 17 weeks with my first :P I was on birth control too, non-hormonal IUD.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can still have your period and be pregnant. If you keep having pain you will for sure need to see a doctor.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'm pregnant, we just had sex this afternoon :blushing: , but hadn't since I had TOM 2 weeks ago.
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    one of the first signs i has when i was preggers was light period like cramping...but i never got my period sooo i took a test and sure enough it was positive
  • vivo
    vivo Posts: 80
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me precisely. 2 weeks after my peroid, and my stomach hurt so much, especially when I pressed down on some parts of my abdomen. Luckily my grandma and she told me it was cause I was ovulating 0.0 I found that really hard to believe but she said sometimes when you're ovulating your eggs can clog, thus causing pain or even infection. She told me to take antibiotics if the pain persists after a couple of days but luckily it died out.

It helped when I lay on my side on the bed?

Hope that helps
    xx
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My guess would be ovulation as well.
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Whatever kind of pain see your gyn ASAP! They might need to do tests to figure out what's going on.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    The timing could make it ovulation. It'd be a lil early for pregnancy, but some do ovulate sooner/later than the average. Could be implantation bleeding if pregnancy is a possibility. The 1st month hubby and i tried for DD I wanted to be pregnant sooo badly and was devastated when I started to get what PMS cramping, I had just tested 2 days early and got a negative. 3 days after cramping I got an immediate positive. Felt just like menstrual cramp.
  • vivo
    vivo Posts: 80
    Options
    *Luckily my grandma is a doctor
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I once got my period twice in one month, about 2 weeks apart...it sucked! The weirdest part was one of the girls that I worked with had the same thing happen at the same time! How weird is that?
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mittelschmerz.
  • KayMarissa
    Options
    Are you spending significant time regularly around the same females? My guess is ovulation, but sometimes when you spend a lot of time around other females (especially the same ones such as co-workers) your periods tend to sync up. That's happened to me before on numerous occasions.

Or you could be pregnant but sounds to me like you're just ovulating.
    ;)
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to bet you are ovulating, but; since you had sex this am, it could be implantation too, or it could just be inflammation from sex. I know that sometimes when I have sex, I have some cramping later in the day afterwards. But if you are not feeling better in 24 to 48 hours, I would see a gyn.
  • Remi79
    Options
    I work with 3 girls and they're all older and don't get their periods.
  • Remi79
    Options
    We just had sex after supper and I've been having cramps since yesterday.
  • Remi79
    Options
    We just had sex after supper and I've been having cramps since yesterday.

Dammit, I apparently don't know how to quote people lol :ohwell:
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I get a cramp like that when I ovulate. I wouldn't worry about it unless it lasts another day or two.
  • lindsaypyke
    Options
    Sounds like ovulating for sure but I would get it check ed anyway if you can. I can feel myself ovulating every second month because there are fibroids on one of my ovaries but not the other. It sucks, I get crampy and all the other signs of PMS or TOM for a couple of days!
  • Remi79
    Options
    Thanks for the advice all! I appreciate all the ideas.