Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

lose my belly fat

How to lose my belly fat fast? I want my stomach flatter... Anyone know about exercise?

Does one glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon honey and lemon juice help to lose weight fast?

Someone know any diet food recipes (Asian- Pakistan)? Please tell me.

Thanks

Replies

• Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    You cannot spot reduce. Eat right, exercise, strengthen your core, and the rest will fall into place.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Not trying to be mean, but you didn’t gain the belly fat rest fast & you won’t lose it real fast either.

ps…, stay away from sugars & starches.
  • The only thing I could say is to do activities that increase blood circulation to that area (while keeping cardio up). Its my understanding that fat is expelled from the body through the bloodstream. Running for example uses your ab muscles, which means more blood will circulate in that area, helping shed the inches. (pls if I am wrong, comment, cuz who loves looking like a fool by telling someone the wrong info ;)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    The trick is this:

You rub peanut butter on your stubborn areas and then work out. The salt and enzymes in the peanut butter will draw the fat to the surface and break it down. Make sure to use all natural peanut butter.
  • Eureka175
    Eureka175 Posts: 77 Member
    The trick is this:

You rub peanut butter on your stubborn areas and then work out. The salt and enzymes in the peanut butter will draw the fat to the surface and break it down. Make sure to use all natural peanut butter.

Funny:) But kinda mean since some people might actually try it!
    To the op - just eat healthy & exercise - slow & steady wins the race.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member
    Everything that everyone said...maybe minus rubbing peanut butter on your tummy...but do planks and ab vacuums too.
  • LPS1986
    LPS1986 Posts: 104
    The trick is this:

I wasn't sure if the person was really real. I guess I missed the joke and shrugged it off as one of those fads. I'm the stupid one now.
  • LPS1986
    How to lose my belly fat fast? I want my stomach flatter... Anyone know about exercise?

Does one glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon honey and lemon juice help to lose weight fast?

Someone know any diet food recipes (Asian- Pakistan)? Please tell me.

Thanks

I mean, the glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon juice may not melt away the fat but I like how it tastes.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 419 Member
    what are ab vacuums TinkerBelz?
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212

ps…, stay away from sugars & starches.

For Lent I am following phase one of the south beach diet and my tummy fat is coming off first! It is basically no high or refined sugars(or fruit, although I only did that for two weeks), no white food(starch, carb, bread, pasta, potatoes, rice).

good luck!
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    The trick is this:

I wasn't sure if the person was really real. I guess I missed the joke and shrugged it off as one of those fads. I'm the stupid one now.

Well, rubbing peanut butter on certain areas of your body could lead toward physical exertion and weight reduction --- if your SO likes peanut butter.
  • Eureka175
    Eureka175 Posts: 77 Member
    The trick is this:

Maybe he was serious, just an assumption on my part:) But I really do hope it was a joke...
  • Stephy1026
    Stephy1026 Posts: 12 Member
    The trick is this:

so funny!!!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member
    what are ab vacuums TinkerBelz?

Doing planks and ab vacuums stregthens your tranverse ab muscles. Those are your innder abs and they pull in your tummy.

You can Google it or Youtube it to see examples. But it is pulling in your tummy as if someone is going to punch you in the stomach. It is NOT sucking in and holding your breath, but it is pulling your abs in...like your belly button to your back.

When I first started, you could not even tell that I was pulling them in, and now a month later, I can get them flat. Some people can pull their abs up far into their ribcage. Kinda gross looking, but an awesome exercise!

Body builders used to do them a lot...if you look at Arnold Swarzennegar (however you spell it) He was famouse for doing an ab vacuum during his posing...that is how he was able to pull all of his ab muscles in.

A side note: this is great for women to do too, because we use those same muscles in child birth! :)
  • I heard you rub anchovies all over your stomach and then exercise and it does the same thing... ok seriously joking lol:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • godiva99
    godiva99 Posts: 78

For Lent I am following phase one of the south beach diet and my tummy fat is coming off first! It is basically no high or refined sugars(or fruit, although I only did that for two weeks), no white food(starch, carb, bread, pasta, potatoes, rice).

good luck!

Similar to the first two weeks n the Atkins diet right? I've been thinking about it for a while now because I've lost weight, gotten some tone in my abs but I cant' see it because of all the fat laying over it.
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    This is something i really need to work on as well. Do planks, and side planks to target hips more. I also found that when i buy fitness magazines, they always have an article of exercises. They will say what targets what. And from my experience, the majority of exercises does target abs, amongst other things as well. Good luck love, hope this helped at least a little!
  • bri131s
    bri131s Posts: 2 Member
    I put peanut butter on my belly and burned about a 1000cals running away from some neighborhood dogs.
  • LPS1986
    I put peanut butter on my belly and burned about a 1000cals running away from some neighborhood dogs.

Okay, now I am trying this - real or not. I love running!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Wow, just googled ab vacuums. Those look fierce. Definitely adding to my workout asap. :noway: