Muffin Top!!

Options
Ok, so I carry my weight in my upper body! Plus during my pregnancy put on 70lbs (but this was 3 years ago), but it deff has made my mid section way more noticeable. I love my legs and I love having curves! Im 5'7 and DO NOT want to be a string bean!! I need some advice on what to do to tone and tighten my stomach and loose the muffin top without loosing weight in all the other places I like having some meat at !!

Replies

• future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Oh the dreaded muffin top. I have been doing a lot of yoga, crunches(all types on a ball). I hear that insanity and 30DS also helps.

I also use body wraps on my tummy :) I usually lose an inch or so.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you could always check out Wheat Belly (its a book). Cutting out wheat really does make a huge difference in the midsection.
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Oh gosh!! I was just thinking of writing a post about this. I am also 5'7" and love being curvy... but I have the most horrible muffin top. It is definitely where I hold a lot of weight... and it's often the last place a lot comes off! Ugh! Also trying to figure out how to get rid of it!!
  • mollyp91692
    mollyp91692 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wheat? As in like wheat bread, etc. I always thought by eating 100% wheat things was doing good for my body =x. I guess you learn something new everyday.