Boobs and tummy

Options
How many of you have had your breast done or a tummy tuck or both? What was your experience and was it worth it?

Replies

• wifeygrooms
    Options
    I had my boobs done in December and I love them, so glad I made the decision!!!
  • justET
    justET Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had my boobs done in December and I love them, so glad I made the decision!!!

Did you have any problems? Issue with scars?
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    When you say boob done, do you mean implants?? I've had my boobs done but I got a reduction because mine were so heavy and weight loss made it worse. I LOVE them now! I can wear normal clothes like everyone else! :)
  • justET
    justET Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When you say boob done, do you mean implants?? I've had my boobs done but I got a reduction because mine were so heavy and weight loss made it worse. I LOVE them now! I can wear normal clothes like everyone else! :)

Any type but mostly implants...I'm considering my options :)
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    No I have not had any problems thank the lord..You have a small scar underneath the breast but it's very small and I have been using scarderm and it has lightened up tremendous...My boobs was the best money I've spent yet...:-)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My mom has them done, though I do not agree with it. Please please please, do your research. I've seen some majorly botched jobs, but I worked with one girl who you would never even guess they were fake, they looked so real.

My mom only has one teeny tiny little scar in each armpit. Which I think is the smartest spot because it just looks like an armpit crease.
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Since losing weight I have gone from a 42DD to a 32very small C, and Im enjoy the smaller chest actually, but the tummy tuck im totally in the market for! Waiting to see responses on the TT topic.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I've considered a tummy tuck but very nervous at how large the scar is and the healing process. I saved a story on here of a lady who shared her experience: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/397674-6-weeks-out-from-tt-surgery-w-pics

Boobs on the other hand I've always been small no sagging after two babies so I guess I'll just work with my lil perkies. #NBA
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    I'm considering a reduction as well. Its hard being short(4"11) with big breast. Its harder to find clothes that fit right & bras are much more expensive in larger sizes.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've def thought about tummy tuck...but I'm too scary LOL
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck, December it will be 5 years! Best decision I ever made, unfortunately I lost way more weight after TT so I'm not flat and choose not to go back and have it fixed so I'm doing the rest th old fashion way but it changed my life and I would do it again... If you have any questions, ask away...
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Boob job....definitely best investment Ive ever made.... Teeny tiny scar under each side but heck the only way you see it is if you are doing a hand stand and really looking for it! LOL Would like a tummy tuck one day but who knows....maybe???
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I got my boobs done 4years ago and it was worth every penny!:drinker: :drinker:
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    As I lose weight my boob size has gone down - 40 DDD to 36 DD - so much more comfortable. Still have a little "shelf" on the abdomen but when my weight is better I'd like a tummy tuck!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I want a boob job so freaking bad!!! maybe one of these years with income tax money LOL :-)
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've had my boobs done and do not regret it :) I don't have any scars, my incision were under my arms in my armpits and have completely faded away. Best decision I ever made because after gaining a ton of weight while pregnant, my chest was like a pancake. It really helped me!
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck a little over a year ago. BEST.THING.I'VE.EVER.DONE.FOR.MYSELF!!!!!
    Most people dont know what a tummy tuck entails.
    I had excess skin and fat removed (@ 5lbs. from below my belly button). I had upper abdominal lipo suction (also about 5lbs.)
    The thing that I think helps the most is when you have muscle repair. When you have children ( I have 3 ) your abdominal muscles separate and do not move back together on their own. During my tummy tuck my muscles were sewn back together permanently which makes doing sit ups and crunches MUCH more beneficial!!
    I dont' have a 6 pack yet, but I'm working on it!
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I've considered a tummy tuck but very nervous at how large the scar is and the healing process. I saved a story on here of a lady who shared her experience: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/397674-6-weeks-out-from-tt-surgery-w-pics

Boobs on the other hand I've always been small no sagging after two babies so I guess I'll just work with my lil perkies. #NBA

My scar is nearly gone after one year!!
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I got my boobs lifted and implants put in in December, Man i love these things... The best decision Ive made yet for ME!!

Took alot of time to work up the courage but its done and over with... my scars.. anchor are almost completely faded! :)