13»

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a perfect snack!
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    So I totally FAILED at my first attempt making these... they started jumping off the cookie sheet as they roasted, and my kitchen got all smoky, and it set off the smoke detector!! So I finished them up in a pan on top of the stove, but they weren't crispy. :/

I think next time I'll try putting them in my roasting pan inside the oven, and shutting the lid so they don't jump out! The cookie sheet just did not work for me!! haha.

I totally failed too ... I think my oven was too high, they burned on the outside & were mushy on the inside. Trying the salt & vinegar ones tomorrow tho.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Bum-pity bump bump bump

looking at my lump lumps!!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Discovered this about a week ago, my new favorite snack. I'm gonna have to try the sweet version tonight.
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bumping to try later
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks for the idea!
  • SouthernArt77
    SouthernArt77 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    One of my faves! I like red pepper flakes and sea salt, or I make salt and vinegar chickpeas. Before roasting you boil chickpeas in white vinegar for a few minutes and then let soak for 30 minutes in the vinegar. Drain and let dry before roasting. So freaking good!
    This sounds good!
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Tried a similiar recipe recently. Boilded them in winegar first and let them sit a bit. Then roast with olive oil and seasonings. Delicious!
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    they are really good !
  • cboelens
    cboelens Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    sounds great!
  • jalee123
    jalee123 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is one of my FAVORITE snacks!
  • lifechange12
    lifechange12 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I will have to try it.
  • cabram015
    Options
    These are sooo good! Make sure you watch them closely though, they can burn relatively quickly! Super yummy snack!