how do you like to do it..?

Options
2»

Replies

• Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    NAKED, BEFORE I GET IN THE SHOWER, ONCE A WEEK!

do you mean you only shower once a week??? :noway:
  • TheLukePhone
    TheLukePhone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Workout clothes, same outfit every time I get on the scale. Also, same day/time each week. I figure that's the most accurate I can get.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings, naked or in underwear, just before showering ...
  • jenny2steps
    jenny2steps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Usually in underwear first thing in the morning, but not any particular day.... Whenever I feel up to it lol!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    naked, after waking up and peeing
    THIS which is a bit odd because our scale is in the kitchen HAHA
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i have my weigh in at weight watchers so figure i should really wear some clothes!

i do try and wear the same clothes each week, and its a real bummer when i havent managed to ( ahem:blushing: ) go to the bathroom before the meeting
  • watboy
    watboy Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Upside down wearing a clown nose. I keep being told I have a funny way of doing it.
  • amoslionhorse
    Options
    i weigh in every 2-3 weeks at a weight loss clinic.. so yah.. i kinda have to wear clothes... but plan is to wear the same clothes each time. I do not have a scale at home currently, and am keeping it that way for now.. otherwise i become addicted.
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    how ever im feeling I know clothes add but sometimes im just too damn lazy to get naked.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    naked and after going pee
  • HanPatty
    HanPatty Posts: 21
    Options
    In the mornings, and I wear my pjs. I figure they can't weigh that much
  • Sunshiny2
    Sunshiny2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nekkid!
  • Brennaohh
    Brennaohh Posts: 47
    Options
    I actually always weigh myself at night, that way if its alot I know I will weigh less in the morning!

Although I personally dont really weigh myself too much anymore because I dont want to focus on the number, I want to pay attention to how I feel and just follow my calorie guidelines on MFP

(Im also not trying to lose weight so I dont see a need to track my progress)
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Nakey, after peeing and before showering.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Naked! First thing in the morning every day! I have notebooks tracking my weight for YEARS!