outstanding.
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    holy crap woman!! WELL DONE!!
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    Holy Hot Woman Batman!! that is a great transformation- kudos the the Non Smoking as well
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Holy crap....look at those arms...you look amazing! :drinker:

Stole the words right off my keyboard!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on the weightloss and the smoking! YAY!
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is REALLY GREAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok. Not fair. I'm at work and you made tears well up!!! I am crying because I'm SO flippin proud of you!! LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!!! :) I only know you as the "healthy" CNO...I would have never in a million years imagined you 3 years ago. LOOK AT HOW MANY MOUNTAINS YOU HAVE CONQUERED!
    You have been such an inspiration to me the past several months...and seeing it in photos REALLY hits my heart. I am 5' 4" as well..and 135-140 is my goal with toned muscles and arms like you. YOU ARE AN EFFIN ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PS-you still have boobs and hips! Looking sexy , Momma!!! ) :) Love and Blessings to you!!!!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Looking pretty good!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    amazing!i know you are so proud of yourself!!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Here I was walking beside you all this time and I didn't realize the extent of your journey or the awesomeness of the victory. All I can say is WOW and I'm glad we're friends and I hope some of whatever you got rubs off on me!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you all soooooooooooo much for all these compliments.
    Woohoooo, it's been a long long time ago that somebody called me hot :bigsmile:
    Yes, I feel absolutely great and healthy, I will stick to my healthy diet and to logging my cals.
    I couldn't have done this without my ever so supporting MFP friends from all over the world. Guys, you and your compliments made my tears...like... wet...or so:smooched:
    I got quite a few messages from pals asking what my secret was/is:
    cardio and resistance. Oh, how I love the Jillian Michaels workouts. Thank you Jillian, without you I wouldn't have these strong arms:heart: and yes, I hate push ups and lunges but I do them .
    Thanks again for all your kind words. That means a lot to me:flowerforyou:
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh so nice.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! No way I would have guessed you were over 50 from looking at that after picture! Congrats on all the healthy changes as well.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! AWESOME for you!!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Congrats!

I'm completely jealous of your arms!! You have perfect arms!
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration - and if I look as good as you when I reach my goal, I'll be delighted!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    After 6 months I've not only reached my goal of losing almost 50 pounds but also ticked a few more boxes:
    I quit smoking in November last year, got the cholesterol down to a very healthy level, I'm not depressed any more and I've started running. And guess what ... I'm feeling strong and healthy.
    BTW: I did NOT gain weight when I quit!!!

my 50th birthday in 2009, 185 pounds
    before.jpg

today before my run, 136 pounds
    IMG_07731.jpg

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
    I couldn't imagine that your transformation was so INSPIRING!!!
    Honey, you look sooooo much younger!!!! So healthy! I can stop admiring you!!! You ROCK GIRL!!!
    I've seen other pictures on your profile that looks like your recent "YOU" but I really couldn't imagine the how the before Cno looked like!!
    Such a great transform! Such a great dedication!!! :noway: :love: :love: :noway: :noway: :noway: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angie_sample
    Options
    u look amazing!!!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!