Alternatives to Jillian Michaels?

Options
Hey y'all,

I love Jillian Michaels. I have 5 of her DVDS (No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism, Killer Buns & Thighs, 30 Day Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack) but I'm getting really tired of her. I'm starting to feel like I'm dating her. Seeing her every day, having her voice in my head...it's getting old!

Are there any alternative home workout videos that combine strength & cardio like she does?

I'm not interested in P90X or any Beachbody packages. They're overpriced.

Thanks! *fingers crossed*

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I am almost certain you can find used Beachbody workout DVDs for cheap. I am thinking Amazon.com, Craigslist, a used book/DVD store in town, somewhere along those lines.

I also have a fitness channel On Demand.

Oh, and how do you feel about Bob and Dolvett? They have a few newer Biggest Loser DVDs out.
  • joec63
    joec63 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel like I'm dating her.

lol...Tony Horton and Shaun T are my best buds!. I second in trying to find them used. Insanity will push you to max.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Anyone have non-beachbody suggestions?

Thanks!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Do you like Bob Harper? I prefer him to Jillian personally and his workouts at $5 each on his website right now.

I love his Inside Out Method set - longer workouts but you can break them up and he's so motivational and I get a great burn from each workout!
  • amzasmommy
    amzasmommy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the firm series. They have a new express series of 20 min videos. Their traditonal videos run 45-60min.