LOSE 10lbs for the month of April. Ready? Set? LOSE!

Replies

• Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    I'm in...think this is just what I need. Just tell me how and where to log it in, never done a challenge before.
  • not sure if i could lose 10lbs in a month but im definately going to push my hardest and lose as much as i can!
    yes im with ya, all set =)
  • kryshughes
    kryshughes Posts: 1 Member
    I'm all in! Lets do this! Could definitely stand to lose 10 pounds!
  • I'm in! I know I can do it, or get pretty darn close and this just might be what I need to set me on the right path!
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Im in! I could definitely do 10 lbs in April! Would be awesome!
  • Let's go! Not sure if if I can lose 10 lbs in a month but I'll try. ;)
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    I'll try, but it took me since Jan 17 to lose ten pounds, so I don't know about ten in a month, but I will try hard!
  • I'm in for losing 10lbs!
  • I'm in!
  • cindyafinch
    cindyafinch Posts: 1 Member
    Im IN! I need to get my head back in the game. 10 lbs and I will be where I want to be!!!!!
  • Whoo hooo! I think I can do this. :) I only need to lose about 15-20 pounds so this sounds great, and summer's right up after that so even better!!
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    count me in..... will we need to return to this threat and post our weight or do we keep that to ourselves? ,....wondering the rules. Thanks for starting this thread!
  • Skeedaaddle
    Skeedaaddle Posts: 7 Member
    I am in.... I have had a ton of distractions in February and March so let's all get back on track. Can everybody post things that have worked for them to help change their ways?
    I found an instant Miso Soup that I drink through out the day. 3 packs in the morning at 35 calories a pop. It prevents me from snacking and by the time lunch rolls around I am less hungry.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    I'm in.
  • rrmmgg22000088cancel
    rrmmgg22000088cancel Posts: 28 Member
    Count me in too !
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Count me in!

Ready....set.....GO!
  • GeminiMel02
    GeminiMel02 Posts: 36 Member
    Ok. I'm in! :)
  • Count me in!! Wouldn't hurt to push myself a lil harder!! :)
  • I'm in!!!!! This is a great way to start the 30 lb goal!!! WOOOO HOO!!!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Im in