take that plateau!

Options
bperry83
bperry83 Posts: 42 Member
so i've been hovering just above 165 for a few weeks. and low and behold i stepped on the scale today. TADA!!! 164.5!!!!! and that is with being stuck in bed for 2 days with a cold this weekend, eating whatever i wanted. TAKE THAT PLATEAU!!! and thank you jillian michaels!

PS: i have recent photos, and if someone will tell me how to share pics from snapfish, i will post them

Replies

• jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    this is my "stuck" number too! I always get stuck at that same place, plus or minus just a few pounds. I am really hoping to bust through the plateau too! thanks for sharing!
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation.. I gained a couple of pounds then i've stayed there for like 2 weeks now and I've worked out 3-4 times a week.. I don't know what else to do.. I'm not gonna let it get to me.. I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.. something has to give sometime lol!!
  • TonnaJai
    TonnaJai Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    sometimes it helps to change up your routine especially diet wise I try to have at least one cheat day to send my nunbers higher than normal and that is awesome that you were able to get over the plateau
  • shanea98
    shanea98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been stuck in this same spot for almost a month now. I changed my routine, upped my kcal and even tried to meet my fat grams with no success. Just staying at the same weight. I am still losing inches and I am also toning up my arms and legs. So as long as this continues I aint letting it get me down- :tongue:
  • bperry83
    bperry83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    good job girls! keep pushing and don't give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!