Cleansers

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Keep things organic. Eat fiber and drink water. Then, wash your poop chute. With whatever.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I usually go for water.

^^This as well as fiber, drink a bottle of prune juice and eat fruit, the best cleanser out there is prune juice.
    Your body cleanses it's self fine on it's own, no need for nasty chemicals.
  • Nisieitstime22
    Nisieitstime22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Yes I meant cleanse-- not cleanser fyi!
  • Nisieitstime22
    Options
    I just see alot of people saying it jump starts your weight loss with a body cleanse first....idk just wondering but the bloating is my biggest concern. I am not big on dairy, I rarely even drink milk, cheese is not the healthiest think for you so I try my best to stay away from it also.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    acai 14 day cleanse works very well!

^^^^ man I love these things.
  • Nisieitstime22
    Options
    acai is it over the counter?
  • Lesa_Sass
    Options
    acai is it over the counter?

I get the one by Applied Nutrition Costco. Beware, there are LOTS of ones that do not work well or have just a teeny bit of acia in them so they can say they are.

If you do not have a Costco in your area, you can get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Nutrition-14-day-Cleanse-56-Count/product-reviews/B001U0OZXC

Just a warning, you only do these things every 6 months or so,it is not health to do them all the time. If you want some help with digestion, you can get some Digest Gold enzymes plus probiotics that help with gas and bloating after you eat.

I also want to suggest that you start these pills the night before you do not have to do anything or be anywhere early the next day. Everyone reacts differently but lets just say the first 2 days for me, I am glad I am near a bathroom. Now dont get me wrong, its not like that colonoscopy movie prep or anything, your gut wont explode, but you will want to see how your body reacts before you go try to sit in church for 3 hours or something. :)
  • tgzerozone
    tgzerozone Posts: 160
    Options
    I just see alot of people saying it jump starts your weight loss with a body cleanse first....idk just wondering but the bloating is my biggest concern. I am not big on dairy, I rarely even drink milk, cheese is not the healthiest think for you so I try my best to stay away from it also.

Those people are idiots.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Try raspberry ketones. It deflates the fat cells.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you, I needed a good laugh after a busy day at work......
  • Nisieitstime22
    Options
    Ok yea I may not even need the cleanse if I can stop the bloating with what you suggested. This will be my first time ever even trying to cleanse so yea I dont plan on ever doing this again.
  • Tanzinite
    Options
    water and lots of fruit like apples and pineapple fresh
  • wallstreet1102
    Options
    If you can afford it, I would recommend Colonix by Dr. Natura. I have been using it since 2004. The initial cleanse is for 90 days but you can buy a 30 Day to try it. I am one of the biggest skeptics, but this really does work. The first time I used it I lost 28 lbs in the first 30 days and that was without calorie counting or exercising....just straight BM's. It gets the parasites and toxins out of your body that's been sitting for years. www.drnatura.com. I know you'll love it. It's all natural.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    You don't need to buy the overpriced chemicals, drinks, and pills from stores. Your body is a wonderful thing and cleanses itself.

Are you drinking enough water for the fibre you consume? Too much fibre, not enough water can cause bloating. Are you eating healthy, fresh, clean foods? Or a lot of processed things?

Have you added something new to your diet? That can cause the bloating. Experiement with what you are eating to find what is causing it.

You don't need to cleanse. You don't need to buy pills, and drinks and all that other stuff. Cleanses can be harmful and dangerous. They can hurt you. There is no need to do them. You could do one, get rid of the bloat but if it's caused by foods you are eating it won't solve the problem.

Experiment with your diet and find the cause of it.
  • Nisieitstime22
    Options
    Yes I try and stay away from fried foods, I havent drank soda in 2 months, I mainly drink water and tea occaisionally.
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    poop chute.

That made me lol.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Options
    You don't need to buy the overpriced chemicals, drinks, and pills from stores. Your body is a wonderful thing and cleanses itself.

Are you drinking enough water for the fibre you consume? Too much fibre, not enough water can cause bloating. Are you eating healthy, fresh, clean foods? Or a lot of processed things?

Have you added something new to your diet? That can cause the bloating. Experiement with what you are eating to find what is causing it.

You don't need to cleanse. You don't need to buy pills, and drinks and all that other stuff. Cleanses can be harmful and dangerous. They can hurt you. There is no need to do them. You could do one, get rid of the bloat but if it's caused by foods you are eating it won't solve the problem.

Experiment with your diet and find the cause of it.

Your body might be but mine is not. We are all different and I suffer from IBS and chronic constipation.

I would be curious to know why you think an acia cleanse can hurt someone? I will agree that getting addicted to cleansing products is not healthy but seriously, a good poop now that is a wonderful thing.
  • jodieburgess87
    Options
    i have the exact same problem i work out 5 times plus a week have a active job i drink at least 2 litres of water a day i eat very healthy and my 5 a day, but to put it nicely i only go to toilet 2/3 times a week so my stomach is always swallen and painful. plus i drink 2 cups of green tea a day because i was told it would help and has done nothing :( also read beetroot and celery, pineapple, grapes tried all which have done nothing. iv read that cutting milk out would help but its my main sorce of protein? any advice?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It's not a good idea. You should just stick to eating healthier and drinking lots of water.
  • dreber101
    Options
    Drinking lots of water, eating fruit & vegtables are the best way to cleanse your body of toxins. If you feel bloated try taking something like gas x. I have found that I need it occasionaly myself :)
  • Lesa_Sass
    Options
    [/quote]i have the exact same problem i work out 5 times plus a week have a active job i drink at least 2 litres of water a day i eat very healthy and my 5 a day, but to put it nicely i only go to toilet 2/3 times a week so my stomach is always swallen and painful. plus i drink 2 cups of green tea a day because i was told it would help and has done nothing :( also read beetroot and celery, pineapple, grapes tried all which have done nothing. iv read that cutting milk out would help but its my main sorce of protein? any advice?
    [/quote]

Google low HCL and see if you have any of the symptoms. My body does not produce enough stomach acid to digest my food, so I have to take a HCL supplement with digestive enzymes. Changed my life. :)