spit that out of your mouth.

Options
2»

Replies

• Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    Unless it is really nasty (warm beer) there is no reason not to swallow.

:drinker:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    How about you keep a jug of water, just so you drink after you swallow. Easy.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm so in love with this thread already!!! :love:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    (i swear to god, if i get a strike from this after the other threads today, i'm going to, yeah, kick the dirt in disgust)

key: "stuff" and "it" == warm beer.

the thread yesterday about wearing a condom boggled my mind. i can't believe how many girls are outright disgusted on what they referred to as "that stuff".

okay, so some girls are werid, okay. I'll give that. and they dont ever want it anywhere in/near/on them. but what about those girls who choose to "spit"? Wouldn't getting it (ie: warm beer) in your mouth, holding it there, getting up, walking to bathroom and spitting it out mean keeping it in your mouth longer than just swallowing it? (warm beer).

explain. i don't get it.

Amen! I don't get it either. What? You don't like if so you hold in your mouth longer.. Just swallow.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    A True Lady Never Spits...

: ))
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    7rcfd2u

This is what I expect from my sexual partner. Haha
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about warm beer, but I'm a fan of oysters with cold beer.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Also, I believe the warm beer you're talking about is also high in protein, and from what I've seen in a lot of girl's diaries, they could certainly benefit from more protein in their diets.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are afraid of the extra calories?

This has to be it... cause I dont understand it either...lol

This. AND I wanna see someone log it. :)
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    sitting back and watching the show. :happy:
    moce over, i'll share my popcorn, but just friends ok?
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    plus if your ever feeling sick.. some good (warm beer) can do the trick to make you feel better.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    "Warm beer" contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.

When metabolized, protein yields 4 kcal/g, carbohydrate also yields 4 kcal/g, and fat yields 9 kcal/g. Hence the food energy in the typical "warm beer" is 0.7 kcal (2.9 kJ).
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    T0M0
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.