Wedding Dress

Options

Replies

• kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    i like the first one the best! but they are all absolutely stunning!
  • katB_83
    katB_83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Second one is just beautiful x
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    # 2 is gorgeous!
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love the second one, and the third comes in second place. I wouldn't even consider the first. The only reason I don't like the third one best is because it looks like it has a MONSTER train, and you really can't see the detail on the skirt. Does it have those tucks? If there's not enough fabric in the skirt, those can tend to cheapen the look of the dress. The skirt needs to start off very full and very long for tucks or pick-ups to be worthwhile. The second is a sort of classic princess dress, that you pretty much can't go wrong in as long as it fits your body type.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've never been a strapless fan, but here's my opinion... 1 looks "easy".... 2 (I'd end up going with this one BUT) you'll get comments that you look like a cupcake because of all the tulle on the skirt..... 3 very pretty, but gold is weird for a first time wedding dress....

ETA: My dress had a skirt very much like #2 and looking at the wedding pics now I think I looked very "hippy" in it. I happen to carry all my weight there, but that being said, I still ADORED my dress, just wish I had been a tad thinner in it LOL
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like the collar from the first one. I think that would be a nice touch on dress number 2 with long white gloves.
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    The third one is beautiful. and 90% of the time, they can order it in white. I used to work at David's bridal, and we could always order the dresses in either gold, ivory or white. But definitely the 3rd. The first, yeah, i agree with everyone else... too hoochie... and honestly.. with how high the waist is... itll over power you big time.. you wanna wear the dress... not have the dress wear you! Good luck on choosing!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    the first dress is hideous and I can't see the full skirt on the 3rd, but you say it gold-don't like
  • rachelpitkin10
    rachelpitkin10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like #3. But you definitely have to try them on. You would be surprised what you think you like and what looks good on you. A lot of times, the two don't match !! Good luck!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The second one.

The third one is pretty too but I like the second the best. Not feeling the first one at all.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    The best outta the three is the last one, but I don't like any of em to be honest.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I just bought my wedding dress a couple weeks ago :)
    My little piece of advice... if one of these is not sticking out to you than perhaps you should keep looking!? I tried on only one dress and I knew IT was THE ONE. You should have that experience also :)

for what it's worth, I like #2!
  • helentheredhead
    Options
    I love the skirt on #1 and the bodice on #3.

Can you get them as a skirt & top?
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just bought my wedding dress a couple weeks ago :)
    My little piece of advice... if one of these is not sticking out to you than perhaps you should keep looking!? I tried on only one dress and I knew IT was THE ONE. You should have that experience also :)

for what it's worth, I like #2!

Agree... I actually bought my dress on ebay. I always had an image of what I would look like and was looking on ebay (this was years before I even met my hubby-- long story) and BAM! there was my dress. In MY size! For $75! Brand New! So, yeah, I bought it LOL
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    #3 for sure :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    as a wedding photographer, id say pick number 3!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I could only see two dresses. The first one was rather sleazy looking, but the second one was just stunning!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I love these dresses, although I suck at choosing one help!! :)

avq2ia.jpg

35asolc.jpg

n4zc3m.jpg

I liked the top one best - but then again, I like for the girls to get a lot of attention!