Options
124»

Replies

• krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    The corsety one. #3

The 1st one is disgusting.

Agreed. #1 is not appropriate, in my opinion. Love #3! Like the ballgown shape of #2, but I don't like the straight-across neckline, I think sweetheart or at least a neckline with a little dip is very flattering.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
  • RaJulio
    RaJulio Posts: 5
    Options
    I favor the third one as well. The first one really can only be if you've got boobs, and even then it doesnt look very classy. You need to try the dresses on. Im getting married in October and dresses that I LoVEd, looked horrible on me when I put them on. Different body shape are complimented be different style dresses. I've bought my dress and ironically I mocked it when I saw it, but when I put it on, it was (and is) amazing.

You may love the dress right now, but step back and think of the future, 30 years from now and your looking at your wedding photos, will you be glad you got a dress you loved, or upset you got a dress that was in style.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I like 3. Number 1 is my next choice as long as you wear it better than her.
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    #3 then #2 but as someone else suggested, try dresses on until you look in the mirror and say,THIS IS THE ONE!! You will know when you see it.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like the last one :) BUT - They are ALL very beautiful, and you will look amazing!
  • sedberry
    sedberry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    #3 - i love how it accents the waist and shows curves
  • trishdhumphrey
    trishdhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like the second one but the third is also pretty
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love the second and third ones.
    I actually really like that the third one isn't white, I love the gold color! I would definitely wear that for my wedding.
    Congratulations on your wedding either way and best of luck finding the right dress for you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    #3 for sure.

ps i love weddings :flowerforyou:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    ummm not #1, espcially if you have ANY boobs. It looks.....a bit much. Especially at event that you will most likely have family at.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    #2 bottom with #3 top. I don't like the first one at all. To much in the cleavage department.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I would say definitely the second one!!! I love the third one too but I don't like the first one at all. Are you getting married or just looking? (:

I second that! Number 2 was my fav, but if you have the hourglass figure to suit number 3 then you would look stunning. Number one is too slutty for my taste. Just an opinion among many others. :flowerforyou:
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Love #2. It's totally classic. #3 is ok, but I really don't care for #1, personally.
  • MAZMcCormick
    MAZMcCormick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    2nd one!