1200 calorie daily meal plans?

Options
Can anyone offer 1200 calorie daily meal plans? Like, what you should eat for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack & dinner? It would be AMAZINGLY helpful to follow already laid out (very simple) plans.

Replies

• AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I average between 1200-1300 calories a day (and when I do go over it's on something like a glass of wine or a few squares of chocolate) - my diary should be open so feel free to have a browse.
  • Jackiales
    Jackiales Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on set for 1270 calories right now too! Please feel free to read my food diary. If you can't assess it I'd be more than willing to copy & paste it to ya.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ditto. my diary is open and I eat a lot for around 1200 calories!
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    I've been on 1200 for 2 months. I usually eat something light for breakfast such as greek yogurt or a smootie. For lunch I normally do a turkey sandwich ( I work far from home so I don't have the luxury to make my own lunch) and for supper I do omelettes/turkey breasts/any lean protein. And I always work out enough to have snacks. Feel free to add me!
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories a day, protein shake for breakfast, some yogurt as a snack around 1000. Tuna salad at lunch, fish or chicken, black beans and broccoli for dinner. Protein shake before my work out and casein shake before bed. I hit 1204 pretty much everyday. Hope that helps.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I average 1200 on non workout days and 14-1500 on workout days. My diary is open. You're welcome to check it out. Other things you can add that i don't have in there right now are things like hard boiled eggs, low-fat cottage cheese, string cheese, etc
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I eat between 12-1300 calories a day myself... My diary is also open.
  • beckyluvsgeckos
    Options
    I am on 1200 also...I struggle and love looking at other people's Food Diary's to give me good ideas on different low calorie choices. I also notice that a lot of people have snacks and it still fits into the 1200 range...WTG and thank you all for sharing.
  • thenewmrsfitz
    Options
    Super interesting thread will have a look at everyones diaries for inspiration!
  • Littlerunner0514
    Littlerunner0514 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Chicken! Lots of chicken. It is low calorie and oh so good for you. I am at 1200 calories and give or take it stay there if I am not working out..if I am I eat 1500 calories..but I usually just add more veggies and fruit. MY diary is open as well!
  • ACB42
    ACB42 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out a book called "400 Calorie Fix". It is full of suggestions for 400 calorie meals. It's based on a plan of 3 meals/day plus a couple of 100 calories snacks, but you can break up the meals so that you are eating more frequently and keep it to 1200 if you want.