Csection

Options
What is the best lower abdominal exercise besides the annoying crunches? I had three csections and right where I was cut is my worst area? Also a good exercise for inner thighs

Replies

• katherine1127
    Options
    Thanks
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've had one csection then a vbac it took me a while to get the pain from the scar to go away. After both it was probably 6 months for me to actually manage to due a crunch without the pain. Just some words of encouragement the pain does go away just make take a while. Also depends on how close your csections were and especially when the last one was.
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My first was a c-section, so I know what you mean about it being the hardest place to lose. Ever since that surgery, I have had a not-so-lovely "flap" above the incision. I found that cardio really helped me to get rid of the excess belly weight. I actually just finished a 12 week turbofire program that was VERY helpful in that area. It is an intensive cardio program, but also really engages the abs throughout. I managed to really tone up the belly and really lessen the "flap".

I hope that helps a bit!

Good luck!