SAHM, halfway to her goal (pic)

Options
13»

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Great post Melissa! You are doing fabulous and are a great example to all SAHM that it CAN be done...no excuses! I love having you for a MFP friend and you are one of the reasons I keep logging on everyday! I feel we have the same spunky attitude!! We started here around the same time and I too am over my halfway mark...losing some after having baby #2 before I started MFP! Keep up the good work and inspiring others! You look BEAUTIMUS!

Awww..Thank you, Stacey! We do share that spunky attitude, don't we? You are another one of my big supporter and motivators on here. When I log onto MFP and see that you got in an awesome workout before I did, it pushes me to get 'er done too! We've had our ups and down with our crazy weight but didn't let it bring us down. When I see that you have those cheat days it reminds me..that in order to stay sane, I don't have to give up the foods I love.
  • misslissa121
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD!!!!!! Keep up the great work, and just think of what a remarkable example you are setting for kids.

16025132.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    You're an inspiration to all of us S.A.H.M. You look amazing! Congrats!
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and you are truly an inspiration!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    Looking great! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!