RED TEAM Week 15!

Options
Hello there!

So, believe it or not, it is week 15 somehow. I feel like I have made no progress given that all my weight loss (with the exception of a handful of pounds) happened before this team started. But, nonetheless, looking back over everyone else's weights, you all have made tremendous progress. And that makes me happy! :smile:

I figured, since it's Monday morning, I might as well start this thread for those of you who remember to weigh in this morning.

I will most likely not be weighing-in today. We need to get another scale besides the one in my parent's bathroom - buuuut since all of my money goes toward tuition + textbooks, that will not be happening.

Have a wonderful week!

p.s. How many weeks do you want to continue this team. I'm up for however long you all want.
(We seem to keep losing people, but I hope they are just having a jam-packed really awesome summer. :wink: )

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    So, I lied. I did weigh-in this morning. And the verdict is....

Which is +1 from last week, -2 from the start of the team (told ya... no progress), but -17 from my heaviest.

And I'll take 170something over 180 any day. :smile:
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    Week 14: 122.8 (which isn't bad)

this week: 121.6 .....i did go down :smile:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    205 Still... But I was soo good.... :(.
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I won't be weighing in this week, it's my TOM.
    Good luck to those who are weighing in though :bigsmile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    202 :sad:

Safe to say I gained 2 pounds from indulging in a couple sodas, ice cream, and cheetos... and lots of fast food since I'm injured and the bf never feels like cooking. Haven't been able to workout for 6 days now, I'm going crazy. Hope it drops back off quickly once I'm up & running again (hopefully sooner than later)
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm 189, I gained 2 pounds but that's not too bad considering I haven't worked out in a while and ate a happy meal, chessecake and pizza hut last week :embarassed: ....so it's better than I thought it would be. But I have told myself this week I am getting back on track bc Jamaica is only 9 weeks away I don't want to be "the really fat girl" again in my cruise pics. Congrats to every one that lost or maintained!
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!! So, I have just gotten out of my "vacation" mode and back into reality. So, I will not be weighing in this week. I hope that everyone has a good weigh-in!!

Mel- Thanks for starting the weekly posts. I know that we have lost a lot of gals since week one, but I would not mind keeping this group indefinately (sp?) I like having the accountability. It is just my thoughts.....
  • JWalker514
    Options
    So I've been MIA for a while. I was visiting my brother for a little over a week, but now Im back and time to get in full gear. My hubby might be home earlier than expected, so I really gotta kick it up. I am so excited that he might be home late Oct. !!! So 2.5 months to go!!
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    I hope that everyone is having a fantastic week so far!! I am so mad at myself :mad: I have not been very consistent with my running lately. Being on vacation and studing for a final have thrown me off track. I know that I have said it a few times, but I KNOW that I will be getting back to my regular running once, I finish this last final of the summer (I take it on Friday) I will have 2 weeks off before the fall semester starts.

Other than that I have been trying desperately to stay within my calorie limits. Although I have to admit that I saved up a few hundred calories yestrday so I could have 1 (or 2) of the homemade peanut butter cookies I made over the weekend for my husband. It was fabulous!! Well, I hope that we start to get more people back on this board. It seems as if we are all slipping away. Hope to hear from more of you pretty ladies soon!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-Mack
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    I'm finally back to work today... woo hoo! Now if I can get my eating back in check :laugh: I've totally fallen way off the wagon in the past week. And I really want to workout!! Someone make my leg heal up faster.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying on track! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    SO ANNOYED! :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Sorry. Just needed to get that out there. To distract me from my ANGER :mad: , I will type short pointless responses to your posts. Apologies in advance for missing anyone...

Liz - yay for back to work. I hope your leg gets better faster! :flowerforyou:

Mack - indefinitely it is then, since nobody else responded to that question. And, you'll get back to your running and go great! :smile:

JWalker - that's exciting! :flowerforyou:

Kvcarden - Jamaica sounds fun. Wish I was going! :wink:

Andrea - it's ok. Scales are evil. Chin up. :smile:

Das_Modell - yay!

jb_sweet - TOM is PURE EVIL! :wink:

Yessie - good job.
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I was on the dreaded vacation for the past two weeks. :frown:

Usually I like going camping, but this time we decided to take my 7-year-old nephew, my two 4-year-old and my 3-year-old nieces. It was fun, but I'm just so so so tired :yawn:

There is good news to be had from this, though! Even with s'mores and ice cream and apple pie and NO exercise (except playing Jungle and running around after the kids), I am down to 186.2!! :bigsmile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    SO ANNOYED! :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Sorry. Just needed to get that out there. To distract me from my ANGER :mad: , I will type short pointless responses to your posts. Apologies in advance for missing anyone...

Liz - yay for back to work. I hope your leg gets better faster! :flowerforyou:

Mack - indefinitely it is then, since nobody else responded to that question. And, you'll get back to your running and go great! :smile:

JWalker - that's exciting! :flowerforyou:

Kvcarden - Jamaica sounds fun. Wish I was going! :wink:

Andrea - it's ok. Scales are evil. Chin up. :smile:

Das_Modell - yay!

jb_sweet - TOM is PURE EVIL! :wink:

Yessie - good job.

I hope you are alright, sounds like you had a really crappy day, that sucks, I hope today is better for you. And u are correct about the TOM :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    kstefanski - yay! That's awesome. And I'm glad you had a good time even though you are now exhausted.

jb_sweet_99 - thanks for your concern. I'm fine. I was just a tad bit angry when I wrote that... :wink:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well I'm glad you got it out.

Yes scales are very EVIL..... ~~*kicks her across room*~~
    Just wondering does anyone else yell at theirs??
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options

I don't yell at mine but I'll flip it off. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options

I don't yell at mine but I'll flip it off. :laugh: :laugh:

lol thats what i do sometimes...give it the finger :tongue:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    This morning I couldn't yell at my scale. I actually said "Good job, thanks". HAHA. I caught a glimpse of 176.8 before it fluttered to 177... buuuut still... Monday I was happy with 179... imagine my reaction when I saw the SIX! Of course, if it doesn't stay with that beautiful six, then I might be forced to yell and scream and flip it off too. :wink:

P.S. I'll be down the shore Sunday through Wednesday so I'll either weigh-in on Sunday before I leave or Thursday when I am home again. Annnndddd someone is going to have to start the week 16 thread in case Monique is at camp... I don't remember when she was going.
  • JWalker514
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred today. I am interested in how well it will work. It definitely kicks your butt. I am getting back on track with the eating. Trying to curb my cravings again... why I ever got away from eating super healthy in the first place.. I dont know,, because its a pain to get back on track lol.