What is your favorite motivational quote, saying or mantra?

Options

Replies

• UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    "I Do It For Me"
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    STRENGTH doesn't come from what you CAN do. It comes from OVERCOMING the things you ONCE thought you COULDN'T!

:drinker: (lifting my water to everyone)...Thanks for all of your motivational sayings, too!
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    "Promise me you'll always remember...You're BRAVER than you believe, and STRONGER than you seem, and SMARTER than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    “If you dig it, do it. If you really dig it, do it twice.” - Jim Croce

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Suck it up so you don't have to suck it in!

Love it!!!!
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    Hard work..pays off.

It's a simpleone I know, but it keeps me going during my workouts when I want to quit. But thanks to all the posts I have found several new ones that I love. :)
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    “Who would want to live on this earth and not run on it?” – an African Proverb
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them.
    ~ Ralph Marston ~
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    "Don't be a nickel out looking for a dime."
  • theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "You can feel sore tomorrow, or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose."
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    “I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Michael Jordan
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I like to channel my inner Stuart Smalley, "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn-it! People LIKE ME!"

LOL! love it. We say that at work all to keep us going :-)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    "If you find yourself going through hell..then keep going"...Winston Churchill
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    "Be the change you want to see."
    -Mahatma Gandhi
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    "If God brings me to it.....He will bring me through it!" God is not finished with me yet I am still being molded!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Never too late, never too old, never too bad, never too sick, to start from scratch and begin again." --- Bikram Choudhury"
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime." ~Mark Allen
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    "when in doubt, work out!"
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I like to channel my inner Stuart Smalley, "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn-it! People LIKE ME!"

Oh how I miss Stuart! He's kicking *kitten* in congress now, so I guess he was good enough, smart enough and people really liked him, lol.