Ladies- What's The Most Supportive Sports Bra??

Options
2»

Replies

• StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I bought this cheap one from Target that pretty much goes up to my collarbone, and it holds those suckers down! They don't move at all when I'm wearing it. I like the ones that pull over AND have clasps in the back.
  • yarn_nerd
    yarn_nerd Posts: 26
    Options
    I am very large chested (36G) and a runner. I have been wearing Glamorsize bras for a year or so and I'm pretty happy with them. BUT, I just ordered the Shock Absorber D+ bra from Panache.com. Runners World magazine rated it very high for large breasted women (runners). I haven't received it yet, but am very excited to try it out.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I just got an Underarmour one and it is amazing!! Your boobs don't move and you don't get the dread Uniboob that other bras give you. It gives you a nice form and you definitely have two boobs!
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap, and I'm a 34D, I just wear 2 champion bras from target, at the same time lol.

I'm a 36 DD and I do this too. if i know i'm gonna bounce a LOT (step class) then i wear a regular bra under that too!
  • l3uttel2flie
    Options
    I'm a 34 GG and use the Panache: Maximum Control Ultimate Underwire Sports Bra, it's 68 and worth every penny!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have this one and another without the zipper and they are both great! I usually have to wear two if I don't wear my under armour bra.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1220231-100
  • HizGlory
    HizGlory Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm very, very heavily endowed & have tried mostly every sports bra on the market. After a trip to a specialty running store and found the Enell sports bra....it's absolutely fabulous!! At my size, the bounce is almost nonexistence!! They're about $70 a piece, but well worth the price.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I wear a champion bra. But i get a size smaller than I really need so they don't move much. I'm not huge though, only a 34C.

Oddly enough, I've read countless times that it is okay if the girls move a little when you run and exercise because it helps build the muscles under your breasts. Which, in turn, keeps them perkier over time.
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump