back fat

Options
hi all

any adivce on some exercises to trim down back fat? I'm fairly active outside of work, but i can't seem to just target that area.

help! :)

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    A body starts in the kitchen. I don't know what kind of workouts you are doing, but if I can suggest a workout you can incorporate into your workout routine, I would go with Tae Bo Ripped Extreme. Tae Bo is a good workout period. But, try to incorporate this workout into your routine. You can preview the workout on Collagevideo.com. You should be able to find the workout at Walmart, Target, etc. or get it from Amazon.com. It's cheaper on Amazon than it's on Collagevideo.com.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    You can't target any area.
  • amackenzie0214
    Options
    You can't target where your body burns fat from but you can target areas to tone muscle. When working your back keep in mind you back is not like your chest, there are so many more different muscles in the back (middle, lowere, upper, traps, lats, rear delts, ect.). Focus on your form and switch up your routine so your get maximum results and avoid plateauing. We are all guilty of doing the exercises we like and avoiding others.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    can't target your back fat.

exercises.. pullups, deadlifts, lat pull-downs, and type of rowing movement. etc.. so many for the back
  • Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A body starts in the kitchen. I don't know what kind of workouts you are doing, but if I can suggest a workout you can incorporate into your workout routine, I would go with Tae Bo Ripped Extreme. Tae Bo is a good workout period. But, try to incorporate this workout into your routine. You can preview the workout on Collagevideo.com. You should be able to find the workout at Walmart, Target, etc. or get it from Amazon.com. It's cheaper on Amazon than it's on Collagevideo.com.

thanks for that!! :D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    hi all

any adivce on some exercises to trim down back fat? I'm fairly active outside of work, but i can't seem to just target that area.

help! :)
    You can't target any area to reduce with exercise. Fat is lost systematically. Stay in a moderate calorie deficit and eventually it will go away.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition