You are doing Great !
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    Looking good, keep up the good work!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How did you get your before and after picture posted I cant seem to do this

First upload them to an online photo hosting site. I use photobucket. Then to post them, type [i m g]insert web address of photo here[/ img] without the spaces though.
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    And thank you friends I appreciate the support! :smile:
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    YOU are doing all the work and it is paying off!

You look fantastic and will get there!

Yay for you! :happy:
  • revcat08
    revcat08 Posts: 9
    Options
    I think that you're awesome! Good job toward health and the new emerging you!
  • baynight
    baynight Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!way to go! Keep it up! You are doing an awesome job everyday! So proud of you!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Hey, just noticed your post! Difficult to really see the pics well on my phone, but I am SO proud of you! Way to go! And good for you for posting them!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the binge free days. I wish your now pic was bigger but I can tell that your arms are more defined and your profile pic is pretty! You should be proud of yourself .
  • Eyerin
    Eyerin Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks for your inspiration, Andrea! You are doing terrific. Picture 33 - 1 lb blocks of butter lined up that you don't have to carry around anymore and keep up with your hard work! Way to go :)
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Remember that time will march on regardless of whether you continue on this path or not..so why not continue and realize that those pounds will come off..just like eating an elephant..one bite at a time..one pound at a time! Keep going forward and no looking back...one pound at a time..
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I've been stuck at a plateau almost since I started, but I, like you, refuse to quit. Good luck to you!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! 33 lbs is a huge lose.
    I know how you feel somedays you just want to throw in the towel. This is the longest I have stayed on track. I keep telling myself you have to exercise today if you want to quit tomorrow you can. lol Then tomorrow comes and I say you have to exersise today if you want you can quit tomorrow.lol So far its working.
    :flowerforyou: thanks for posting, its success stories like yours that keep me going. :drinker: to you.
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    Congrats on the binge free days. I wish your now pic was bigger but I can tell that your arms are more defined and your profile pic is pretty! You should be proud of yourself .

Sorry, I tried resizing it then ended up making it too small. Here let's try again:

during257-1.jpg
  • skaggstara
    Options
    I wish there was a specific spot for before and after (and during) posts! You can definitely see the changes 33 pounds have made on you! i am down 13. No one really notices yet, but I do. And they all will eventually. keep up the good work. :)
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Andrea...you are awesome! I love your attitude toward eating right and losing weight. You have dropped a nice amount of weight, and it really shows in your pictures!
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    My goodness, thanks again everyone!! I am glad I am able to encourage others through my story. It feels great to help people for a change instead of me always being the one needing help!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could post ANY kind of success picture.
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    You earned it! Great job. You are not alone. We could be twins. I have the exact same story. It's all about change and making that decision every day to keep going. You are worth it. Very inspirational. Thank you.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • KarenT45
    KarenT45 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's the way to do it!!! You look great! Thanks for sharing. Great motivation for me to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!