HI ...i am new to this ... will definitely need lots of help

Options
:smile:

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, you'll find lots of advice on any subject here!

Do feel free to use the "search" button for anything you have a query about.
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome! ^_^ Feel free to add me!
  • workerbee2011
    workerbee2011 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    welcome! Send me a friend request if you're looking for someone to cheer you along :smile:
  • Art63
    Art63 Posts: 87
    Options
    Congratulations. Signing up with myfitnesspal.com (MFP) is an excellent step in the right direction. Tracking what you eat in the food diary is fun and useful. It's helped me gauge the amount and the portion size of the food eaten and that has helped me lose weight I never thought I'd lose. So good luck to you. Art
  • HlthyLivin
    HlthyLivin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'm finally dedicated to sticking with it this time. Feel free to add me, too. :flowerforyou:
  • KetoKris
    KetoKris Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I used MFP for about 4 month straight last year and lost around 20 lbs. Then the holidays came around and I got lazy. Well now I'm back and ready to lose. I'll always cheer you on and if you have questions then I'll try and answer them. GOOK LUCK!
  • Jph6701
    Jph6701 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome add me if you like and gl with your goals.
  • bosulli1
    bosulli1 Posts: 33
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me. the support from the community here is great.
  • dreamyy6
    dreamyy6 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome!!! you will love it here.. feel free to send me a request.. good luck on your weightloss journey =)
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like - I have to admit that I have become addicted to MFP and for the first time in my life losing weight and eating properly does not stress me out..... my new best friends are food scale, hiking boots and the gym.

Give yourself time to get used to it and evenctually you will find that you are making choices that will maximize what you can eat in a day... if you need some tips let me know! It works and it is actually pretty easy (and addictive) once you get started.

Good Luck on your journey

JB
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Send me a request if you like...still a newbie myself :)
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Happy to help! :)
  • Pamolsen9
    Pamolsen9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new too! Feel free to add me.