The many advantages of losing your boobs

Options

Replies

• ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Since having my baby I am between DD and E, so I don't think I will ever get to feel what you feel! I do like my size though... I would just want to get them lifted and rounded out a bit more.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mine are already smaller for a big girl I dont wanna lose them thats the thing I dread most! Ill gladley take anyone who doesnt want theirs anymore! LOL
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    used to be a 38 DD down to a 34 B, and ok with it! thanks for sharing, at last cute bras and tones of colors
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wish mine had just shrank instead of completely deflated, even a push up bra wouldn't push that skin up! Enjoy your perky boobs!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Yup! Went from C cup to B cup.

I am a C and can't wait to go back down to B!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Another reason:

That awful pain when you roll over in the middle of the night and your boob gets pinned between the bed and an arm.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Sorry but I have small boobs, in fact I don't even know what size, small C's, but I hate them

I want bigger boobs to balance out the muscle tone!

Mmm big boobs
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I could honestly afford to lose some cleavage. lol. I am a G cup. I always thought it was because of my weight but I've almost lost 40 pounds and only the strap got smaller; no changes in the cup. I would look so unproportionate if they don't get much smaller. You're right too... they only bras I can find in my size are from online and they look "old lady" style. Doesn't give me much self-confidence since I'm only 20. We won't even go into the physical back pain.....
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to leave DDD land! Yoga can be difficult with the boobs getting in the way...
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    I would love for mine to go away. I'm done with them.
    LOL
    :)

Hah! Finally someone that feels the same way. I've had two reduction surgeries, and I'm still kicking myself for letting the doctors talk me into a B cup instead of an A. I'm hoping once I lose all this weight, they'll go down considerably.

I would happily give mine away. I've lost over 60lbs and still have them. Haven't lost a cup size, just lost 2 inches. to 38F. If they could do live transplants, I'd happily donate!
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    I would love for mine to go away. I'm done with them.
    LOL
    :)

Ditto!
  • MaryMary11
    MaryMary11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    funny thread!

For all you larger ladies, go to Breakout Bras! they have a great selection for us larger than the average size woman ans some are very pretty. I was an 34I, but not sure anymore. I need to order more as all my bras are getting big! Yeah!!

http://www.breakoutbras.com/category/full-figure-plus-size
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    With smaller boobs Id be able to lay on my tummy comfortably :)
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    With smaller boobs Id be able to lay on my tummy comfortably :)

Its so uncomfortable I try to put my head down on the ground (or even on my arms) and it just kinda hangs there instead lol.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply everyone. This is note a "small tits are better " it is more about feeling better about myself.
  • Evelyn2050
    Evelyn2050 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    when I started my weight loss journey I was a 36DDD and bubbling over ... now for the first time ever my bra actually fit properly and I'm not over-flowing. When I'm done losing weight, I will be new bra shopping! :) I can't wait. For me, this is a NSV!!
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine were DD before I started dieting and are now down to C. The weight came off the girls first and then the rest of my body. I'm not sorry, they're much more manageable now :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    This is a sad thread.........................:sad:

I love boobs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I love boobs.
    You'd feel differently about them if you HAD them ;)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

I love boobs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

But I have a great personality :angry: