Reached my Goal! No PICS

Options
imkegoal
imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
So pleased, as I reached my Goal today.

I set out on this journey only 12 weeks ago and wanted to loose 10.1KG - 22 pounds. I reached it today. In fact, I smashed it- as I have lost 23 pounds by now.

I WOULD put pictures here, but I have already set myself a new goal- to weigh 68 KG and have a BMI of 24.8 (it is currently 26.3,
not bad as I had a BMI of 30.9 in early 2011) and I think that is the time to put the before and after pictures on. (a Before picture is already on my profile- justw ait for the after shot)

I am so pleased with the ease in which I have lost weight through MFP. I did diets before, but never managed to loose so consistently. I have not 'plateau-d' other than the 1 week where I knew I had really overdone it on my food, and consistently lost 1 pound per week (after an initial big drop in weight at the start).

Because of the ease in which I have lost this weight, I am confident I will reach my next goal too. Like before I won't set myself target dates to reach it by, I don't think that unnecessary pressure adds to the experience. I will just plod on regardless, and hope I will be able to show you my Before and After pictures sooner rather than later!

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's a fabulous achievement, so fast and consistent too! Looking forward to the before and after pics - I'm sure it will be no time at all.
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations! I wish you much success in the next part of your journey!
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Just from reading your story, I'm sure you will reach your new goal too! So glad you met your first goal and I wish you continued success! Way to go! :)
  • sailorgrad
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!