Zombies, Run! (running app)

Options

Replies

• ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    OMG! I had no idea this existed but I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED NOW!!!! Totally getting it ASAP!!!!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    LOVE the play list and the idea of this app! Cant wait to download and try it out!!!
  • traciwe
    traciwe Posts: 78
    Options
    love your playlist, this sounds like so much fun!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I love this app more than anything. I just use my usual workout playlist for my Zombies, Run playlist. I, too, have the Runner 5 shirt. I celebrated when it came in lol. I'm only on mission 5, though.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    oh man this sounds like great fun, but i really don't like listening to music when i'm running :-(
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So cool! Thanks for sharing.
  • TiffanyAching
    TiffanyAching Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    *heads excitedly straight to app store, is horrified by price but considering it*
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    Free on andriod!!! :wink:
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I love the app and the shirt, but I wish the shirt was available in technical fabric so that I could actually run in it. My 11 year old son is finally interested in running with me, but only because he wants to do the app. I told him that he needs to be able to run at least 2 miles before I'll let him start doing the app with me...I'd try to find some external speakers of some sort to do that.
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options

Is it the same app? I didn't think it was supposed to be out until May for Android... :huh:
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! Just downloaded it, can't wait to give it a try after work!!!!!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Friday, 30th March 2012

Mission 11
    3.88 miles - 1hr 16min.

Abel Township Population - 173
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options

Is it the same app? I didn't think it was supposed to be out until May for Android... :huh:

No, It's not the same app
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Can't wait until it comes to Android! :)

You don't have to wait!

Yeah, It's not out yet for Android. Soon... Soon
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    So fun, saw the review on TheClothesMakeTheGirl and bought that day. Still on mission 1 but enjoy it, takes my mind off the general suckiness of running. I keep getting caught by the Zombs though! I'll be stoked on the day I outrun them :)
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sounds like so much fun, but I'm waiting to be able to get it... I think I will start out by walking and once zombies are after me then run... maybe be able to work up to running the whole missions.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I learned about this app yesterday, bought it, and couldn't wait to try it out. Today I had my first run with it.

SO MUCH FUN! I ran farther and faster than I intended - my fastest run ever, in fact, and I was planning one loop around a 2.7 mile lake but ended up going farther and completing 3.39 miles. I outran two zombie hordes, but unfortunately one caught me - I was stuck at a stoplight!

Too bad it's not safe to run outside after dark. That would make this even more fun :) this app was just what I needed to get outside and running again. I can't wait until my next mission!
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    *heads excitedly straight to app store, is horrified by price but considering it*

lol, yup, same here
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

lol, yup, same here

I rarely buy apps that cost even 99 cents. This was big for me! But I haven't run since I completed my last race. This got me EXCITED to hit the pavement. I consider it money well spent already and I've only used it once :)

I also did some reading at the developers' kickstarter page. They seem like good people, it's a fun app, and I decided I spend $8 on worse things.
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    cool!