ChaLEAN EXTREME 30 day progress

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
Weight:184.4lbs and i am now 175.4 (-9lbs)
Chest:41.5 now 39.5 (-2")
Arms: R 12 now 11.25( -.75") and the L arm is the same 11.5"
Waist: 40.25" and now is 38 (-2.25")
Hips: stayed the same at 43.5"
Abductors (aka saddle bags):40.75 now 38.5 (-2.25")
Thighs: R 20 now is 18.5 (-1.5") and L 20 and is now 19 (-1")
A total of -9.75" lost.
My body fat percentage was 40% and is now 35%

I start the 2nd phase of CHX on April 1st. This program has 3 phases. Burn, Push, & Lean!

Here are some comparison pictures. I know you can't tell in some areas but i FEEL so much Better & Stronger!

Picnikcollage.jpg

Sorry the whole thing isnt showing. If you right click and save and view it then you can see it all. I dont know how to fix it!

ALSO to ADD...I am basically at 50LBS lost! Hard to believe it! YAY!

Replies

• galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job! There's a huge difference in your abdomen! And only 30 days!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Great job! There's a huge difference in your abdomen! And only 30 days!

Thank you! I noticed it in that area most too! I really wish it would start shrinking more in my gut area..
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Congratulations! You can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the great work!

Thank you Christi for the kind words =)
  • Pigpug100
    Pigpug100 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great job! It's amazing the difference it just 30 days! I guess when I'm done with the 30 Day Shred, I'm going to have to do the ChaLEAN Extream. If I'm lucky and stick with it like you did, hopefully I can have obvious results like you. Way to go!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Great job! It's amazing the difference it just 30 days! I guess when I'm done with the 30 Day Shred, I'm going to have to do the ChaLEAN Extream. If I'm lucky and stick with it like you did, hopefully I can have obvious results like you. Way to go!

You can absolutly do it. Its not terribley difficult, so far anyway!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    This is what happens when people make a conscious decision to make a change and get healthy! Congratulations, you look amazing!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job (:
  • jerena2
    jerena2 Posts: 22
    Options
    Congratulations -- awesome results! I love this program too. I'm in the 2nd week of the last phase (Lean Circuit) and I'm seeing more defintion popping up everywhere.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
    I love Chalene - she is such an encourager/motivator and with this program you work at your own pace and increase the intesity as much as you can.
    Keep up the great work!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Love this program. I am in my second week of the first phase and already feel stronger and more confident. You look great good luck on your continued success.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Totally made me go find this! I still have a backlog of other exercise to do, but I might go for this afterward!
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking great, and I can definitely see a difference.
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am so glad i can motivate/inspire people!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I love that program! I am in my second month, round 2. I got so much stronger the first time I had to do it again! This time though I'm also mixing it with Turbo Fire. O yeah!
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    Great job!! Thanks for posting pics!! I definitely see a difference in your waist and stomach area!! Congratulations and keep up the awesome work! :)
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this workout and plan on redoing it at some point. I convinced my 2 bosses to do it because they loved the success I got (wish I would have taken before & after pics but I lost a ton of inches). They're on their 2nd phase right now!! Great introductory program for weights if anyone is looking for it!!

Congrats on your success!!
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up!!! Smile in your pics! :)
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Now that I have it....question: Do you NEED the resistance bands? From what I see, you can choose weights or resistance, but I'm skipping through to see...I have weights!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I use weights she will have someone using either one in the videos. If you have weights make sure they go up to at least 10lbs to begin with. I already need to go get some 12 and 15lb weights. Good luck if you want a buddy to help keep you on track feel free to add me as a friend.

Now that I have it....question: Do you NEED the resistance bands? From what I see, you can choose weights or resistance, but I'm skipping through to see...I have weights!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!