Mega Millions jackpot increases to $640 million

Options
124»

Replies

• OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    How do you buy a ticket??
    I'm so embarrassed but don't you have to fill out some number thingy?

Walk into any store that sells them and ask for 'quick pick'. They will randomly give you a set of numbers for $1
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Guess I would have better odds if I started playing. lol
  • HuntingArpegius
    HuntingArpegius Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my mom bought 100 :embarassed:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Guess I would have better odds if I started playing. lol

Nope. Your odds are the same, except, you're one dollar richer.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    With that kind of money i would give most of it to my family. Both sets of grandparents had 10 kids each you you can imagine how huge my family is. But I would keep about 30 million for myself and travel the world then settle down and adopt a bunch of kids and raise them like my mom raised me.

or

Not tell a soul and buy a private island in the Mediterranean and spend the rest of my life by the ocean. My family will get whatever is left when I'm dead.

Really it could go either way
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hell I don't need to win it all just give me a chunk!

this is what im saying, ill be good with the 5 of 5
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Bought my tickets...that's my $640 million!!! lmao!
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    :glasses:
    if i win ill be dead in 5 years but it will be a fun ride! :D

:drinker: :bigsmile: :noway: :laugh:

mman im with you there! lol i woul dhave so much fun!

i have the 4 out of 5 winning ticket tho!!

Whats really crazy is so many people (myself included) are buying tickets at a buck a piece and there are so many other needs we could fufill with the 600+ million that has been accumulated in the last few weeks. The power of one :huh:
  • hannahbanana0480
    hannahbanana0480 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've already told all my friends on MFP that if I win tonight I will give them each a million dollars, I have lots of people wishing me luck!

Can I be your friend? LOL
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My boss pulled us all into a meeting this morning to talk about this...LOL! The conclusion was he was buying everyone in the office two tickets a piece...the catch is that if we win we have to split it amongst the office (between 12)! Yea....I'm okay with that. :) My husband also bought some....we already said we would open a gym!! :)

The problem with this is if you win and all split the prise the boss is going to find he has no employees tomorrow morning. Maybe with his share he won't care if everyone is gone and the place closes down. :)

That was his idea, instead of one of us leaving and saying 'goodbye', we'd all 'goodbye' together! :)
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    We have a pool going at work. I hope that it's a pool of people that win and not just one person. Seems a waste for one person to win that much money.

Well, with so many tickets out there the odds that more than one ticket has that combo go up...so it will likely be a split pot.

We have an office pool as well. We keep joking about how they'll have to call a whole new staff in next week, but obviously none of us really believe we have a chance.

I'd like to believe I would be decent and give a nice two week's notice and then take the rest of the year off to travel and sort out my affairs.
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I know I have the winning ticket...............
  • hannp
    hannp Posts: 34
    Options
    I live in New Zealand and this weekend our lottos at 25 million. Haha thats pretty high for us aswell. Doesnt seem like much now
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    On my way to purchase my tickets!!!!!! Wish me luck :)
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    That's crazy.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    It's nice to dream bout it. But got better chances of getting struck by lightening. I haven't bought any lotto tickets since 2007. That's a hell of a lotta money!!! Someone will be really happy but chances are the lucky winner will prolly be someone who already has alot of money.