HELP ME:( MOTIVATE ME. KICK MY BUTT

Options
:( omg i dont know whats wrong with my lately. binge eating. trying so hard to stop. i dont even know what to do. please please motivate me. make me kick my own butt i can't stop :(

Replies

• brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    ive never had it so bad in my whole life
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    please someone. support advice i need the communication right now
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Giirl i know how that is sometimes! I beleive its always good to have 1 cheat day! Just always kick it up the next day!
  • beccalou7710
    Options
    Just do something else besides eat :)
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Giirl i know how that is sometimes! I beleive its always good to have 1 cheat day! Just always kick it up the next day!

i had 3 in a row :( hard to come out.. today was better than the last two.. hopefully itll calm down
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    In between bites of food you know you really don't want, try and remember why you are trying to lose in the first place. Health? love? clothes not fitting?. The motivation has to come from you,and you have to be ready. You may be binge eating BECAUSE you just aren't quite ready yet. just think on it, MFP will be here and there are alot of people with great ideas..... good luck
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just don't give up! It's never too late to get back on the horse. You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can stop. I used to weigh what you weigh many years ago. I let hormones, emotions, stress and everything else take over. You can't do that. I am now over 200 lbs and fighting at 57 years of age to take these pounds off. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that a little candy here and few chips there would bring me to this point. Hang on to the support, learn what you can about nutrition and there are great food treats you can still have. Just remember to plan it all. Eat smaller yet healthier meals if you must snack later. The other day I wanted something really good later in the evening so for lunch I made a fruit smoothy. It was 160 calories which was perfect. The other 160 got to go to my evening snack. Consider your butt kicked. You can do this.
  • AnnieFJ
    AnnieFJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    S T O P E A T I N G N O W - Butt Kicked
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    thanks everyone. please keep handing it to me. i need this so much and i appreciate every word
  • AnnieFJ
    AnnieFJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sorry, my profile picture is food!.......................
  • ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    heh, my cat had a hairball in the middle of the night, when I woke up this morning it was COVERED in ants and I mean swarming. It was so disgusting. I almost chucked right there.

Take a good hard look at whatever it is you're about to shove in your gullet and picture it engulfed by tiny blackish-red ants. That's not frosting on that doughnut, its a slick of ants moving around.

--HA loved that - STOP EATING right next to a plate of fruit!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can stop. You're just choosing not to. Your body is not a dustbin - stop filling it with junk. Be completely honest with your diary and own the fact that in order to shed the weight you have to start making healthier choices. Is that enough of a butt-kicking for you? :flowerforyou:
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    You can stop. You're just choosing not to. Your body is not a dustbin - stop filling it with junk. Be completely honest with your diary and own the fact that in order to shed the weight you have to start making healthier choices. Is that enough of a butt-kicking for you? :flowerforyou:

thank you thank you :)
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Make peace and a truce with the foods you love.

Often if you deprive yourself of the foods you love for a long period of time you'll be more likely to binge eat. Since you used the word binge I hope and pray you aren't purging as well brighteyes.

Work the foods you love into your diet in MODERATION of course.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    we all get in these little ruts but we have to run for the nearest exit. hurry up and get over it. stop eating crap and get your butt in the gym. i just kicked yours and my own butt.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Seriously. Log every. single. bite. That goes into your mouth in your food diary, and keep track of when it happens. It will help you figure out just how many calories you're shoving into your belly, and maybe give you a clue as to why it's happening.

3pm....boredom? tired? stressed from work/school?
    9am....starving, because you didn't eat enough for breakfast or skipped it altogether after your workout?
    10pm.... boredom? loneliness? mindless TV eating?

Put reminders on your fridge to help you, I have a couple on mine right at face level when I go to reach for the handle: "yesterday you said tomorrow"
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    I am going through the same as you already know. I am here to support you! We can do this, we just have to overcome what is going on with us.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Have you analyzed why you are doing this mabey...Like are you getting enough calories, water, are carbs triggering you to eat more carbs, is there some kind of nutrient you are lacking? Mabey try a suppressant? Binge on something healthy that is filling 1st like a bunch of steamed veggies then eat that thing you are craving like pizza or ice cream
  • estinson79
    Options
    Every time you binge, make yourslef workout to burn off some of the calories. I did it for awhile, sort of like my punishment. after a while it helped because i knew a snackfest would result in a workout, even late at night. Probably sounds crazy, but it worked for me :)
    Don't stress too hard about it! youll get back soon enough :)