So here it goes...with pics

Options

Replies

• sommerskins
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Great job!!! Very inspiring. Anything is possible with determination and hard work. You are reeping the rewards.
    :flowerforyou:
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jen ... amazing ...
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    Thanks for being my inspiration today!! I started at 230 and plan to get to my first goal of 180 and then go from there. Seeing your pics and story inspires to not be the "fat Sarah" everyone knows me as!! Congrats on your awesome success!
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Bevbl3
    Bevbl3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look fab and it's a good point about people you meet now not having known the "fat you". I'm going to remember than when I meet new people, including when we recruit at work etc..so thanks for that!

I'm 5'6" so a bit shorter than you and started out at 217lbs last November. I'm now 194lbs and feeling great! Still a long way to go but I know I can do it.

Keep up the good work!

B x
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow... What an "A-HA" moment that must have been for you... and for those of us reading! Better yet... here's to a day when "Fat Jen" is all but a distant memory...

Congratulations!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Awesome job on you hard work and it's diffently paid off!!! You look great!!!
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this.

You look fantastic and it sounds like you have been on a real journey through your change. :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I love seeing pictures of people who started and ended right around where I did/want to. AWESOME work! You look fit and healthy!
  • kabrandt1
    kabrandt1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! To everyone, good luck with your journey!
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible!! i hope i have even a fraction of your success in weightloss!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Say good-bye to "Fat Jen" You are now HOT Jen! Nice work!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go!!
  • Corrie_Lynn
    Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I saw your post! I'm a little heavier than your before picture and sometimes that much weight seems so out of reach. It's definitely inspiring to see people who have done it. thank you and congrats, you look amazing!
  • DBlythe50
    DBlythe50 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.....you look great congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! That's a lot of hard work!! I hope you can really see what we're seeing :happy: You're not "Fat Jen" anymore!! Now, your Jen:bigsmile: Thanks for your post!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job!! :drinker:
  • mdh1127
    mdh1127 Posts: 93
    Options
    I think I may have read the same blog this morning! Congrats on the amazing weight loss, you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!