Coffee....Mmmmm

Options

Replies

• chrishaupt
    Options
    Kurig is the best! Caribou organic breakfast blend...mmmmmm...... trying to drink just one but it's like a bag of Lays potato chips! "bet you can't drink just one!"
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Espresso every morning in a mug though with milk and sweetener or sugar depending! usually once a day unless i go to my moms then il have another cup!! hers always tastes better for some reason! :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    It was only after moving to day shift that I started drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. Never really touched it previously. I don't have a coffee maker at home, and just use the Keurig at work. Its decent and helps to get me going.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Mmm coffee. I used to have a cup in the morning only. Now I've been having another cup in the afternoon around 3pm.

My favorite is anything irish cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    My favorites are a good espresso blend pulled properly, or some of the more funky coffees like Ethiopians and Yemens as pour-over or french press. Currently got a couple lbs of Kenyan, which I've never had before, and I'm really loving it.

Mmm, coffee. It's a love affair! :heart:
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee! I drink it every morning with a splash of skim milk, splenda and just a sprinkle of cinnamon :drinker:
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with it. I've cut back to just one cup in the morning though. For awhile I was going crazy with it. Is anyone else a coffee drinker? What your favorite coffee? How do you like your coffee?

I like my coffee best in my stomach :) I limit myself to 16oz a day. Splenda and low fat non dairy creamer. My favorite coffee is Texas Pecan, but mostly we drink Folgers.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    MMMM if i don't have coffee, you most likely don't want to look at me or i may just rip your head off. call it addiction, i call it a way of life.

my favorite is a starbucks iced white mocha w/ skim milk and half the white mocha sweetener. comes in around 190 calories. i only drink that about 2x a month though due to cost, not necessarily calories. my normal coffee is a cup of keureg with a tbsp of coffee creamer and a splenda. my fav creamer right now is the almond joy !
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am a total coffee freak. I love regular coffee, flavored coffee, iced coffee...sho am I kidding I LOVE all coffees!!

I used to drink so much but, have slowly brought myself down to just one cup a day. And, now I don't really miss it but, once in awhile I do have 2 or 3 cups instead of my 1.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    <
    Click on my profile to see the full picture.... There is no life in my house without coffee. I have even turned my guy into a coffee snob. I use a Keurig with the My K cup and use Gevalia Stockholm roast or Dark Roast coffee freshly ground. The first cup in the morning has a little half and half, the other 2-3 during the day are strong and black.:drinker:
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    MMMMM!!

I drink 8oz of Starbucks brewed super dark from home, over ice, every day. To cut out the sugar, I add soy milk which is sweeter than milk but has the same amount of calories!
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We have an espresso machine so make our own skinny lattes - double shot mugs - each morning. That's less than 50cal.

Usually have another double shot in the afternoon and if it's a hot day have it over ice with a scoop of low fat icecream - 75cal.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Never developed a taste for it! Grateful!
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    mmmmm I LOVE coffee.....I weaned my way off cream and sugar, now I just take it black. Starbucks Americanos are my fave :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have more coffee than blood in my veins. My son knows if I don't get coffee in the morning he should stay away from me.

This!! Love my coffee with lots of sugar & creamer...Since being on MFP though I have cut my coffee & sugar in my coffee in half...I can't drink it w/o sugar & cream...If I have to do that I would rather not drink it at all....I really need to quit it altogether b/c of the sugar but not yet...lol
  • CoachB6
    CoachB6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love coffee. My tastes vary.

My kids and students all know I need it to function. The comments have been great over the years with this.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    cafe du monde is the only way to go. backup would be community coffee.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Never developed a taste for it! Grateful!
    Likewise - also just had my mother diagnosed with minor liver damage from excessive caffeine consumption because it's literally the only thing she drinks, or has drunk for over 15 years.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i drink it daily.
    BY-THE-POT w/cream 1pk of splenda.

i have given up all junk food,sweets and other bad eating habbits but but ppllllllllllleaseeeeeee dont take my coffee away :(

its my screen name.
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Starbucks coffee. we prefer the House Blend or Pike Place for the morning. I GRIND the beans fresh every morning.

House Blend decaf for me after supper.

ALWAYS a good drowning of sugar free French vanilla creamer.