Replies

• Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Right here in Atlanta. :D
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    I work at a place that sells this and the amounts that people spend on this crap just makes me puke. I had people buying hundreds of dollars at a time (and wont win anything for the most part) but the worst was one man spent $8,000 on these.

:sick:

I remember when I worked customer service at a Kroger...I hated the lottery people. You know the ones. They'll be there ALL DAY until they hit something.

This is the very first time I've played the lottery. I'm a lottery virgin! :laugh:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm so gonna be a half a billionaire tomorrow!!!

Ok, spending 8 grand is freakin ridiculous... I spent 2 bucks and I never buy lottery tickets.
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im in but if I win Id have to half it with my wife of 5 more weeks. The irony!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Got mine.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    5 easy picks for me.
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I remember when I worked customer service at a Kroger...I hated the lottery people. You know the ones. They'll be there ALL DAY until they hit something.

This is the very first time I've played the lottery. I'm a lottery virgin! :laugh:
    [/quote]

Me too!! :laugh: Never played before! 5 quick picks!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I live in north Jacksonville FL, about a 25 minute drive to the GA border. I drove up after work today to get a ticket just for the heck of it -- why not? Man oh man were the gas stations crowded at the first few exits across the Georgia line!!! I went to exit 5 thinking it would be less crowded but No. Places had gridlock in the parking lots and were jam-packed inside and had lines all around the parking lots. I pity the people who actually stopped for gas or a beverage. And when I was leaving, it was worse. But I did get my ticket. One lonely little ticket. They say that's all you need :) Then I came home and did my evening 60-minute walk....
    wow! you must live ins dense area? lol.... I boughtmy tickets early this morn as I was grocery shopping.....it was dead ....lol....
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Got a 1/50 share in 200 tickets - hoping on of them is a magic number!!! Even split 50 ways after taxes, that pot is substantial :) And this is a first time for me, too!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yep I sure am. Wishing everyone luck tonight who is playing!
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    Me!!! I bought mine! Here's to dreaming...:drinker:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Lmao...I had this same thought about my ex.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bummed! We don't have it here!!! (Florida)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Lmao...I had this same thought about my ex.
    lol. oh come on....it wouldn't be that bad sharing. millions.....I mean how much money does it take for someone to be satisfied?