22 old college grad from Tennessee.

Options
njauatin
njauatin Posts: 38 Member
Hi, Im a college graduated from Tennessee. I have grained more than the average freshmen 15. I'm ready to gain full control of my life and my future. I'm currently at my highest weight ever. Im ready to start my journey.

Replies

• pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Im definitely in your shoes! I graduated in May and gained about 25 pounds throughout college. I would go through brief periods of having a solid couple weeks or good exercise and healthy eating and then just give up. I'm finally ready to live a consistent healthy lifestyle too!
  • kimbers2020
    Options
    I totally feel you! I gained way more than the promised "15". I'm suppose to graduate in May, but due to back surgery...I'm missing my whole senior year. :(
    Best of luck on your journey!
  • xrayk8te
    xrayk8te Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey! Im right behing you on that note! School def took a toll on me too! Feel free to add!
  • MDfour
    MDfour Posts: 20
    Options
    I'll be 22 on Tuesday, from Michigan, and freshman 15? HA, more like freshman 50. :)

feel free to add me! The more support the better

and for the record, my profile pic is before I gained 50 pounds; it's just for motivation for me to get back there, so don't think I'm just some crazy anorexic who wants to be like 90 pounds.
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am from TN too :) Welcome to my fitness pal!!
  • tatlona12
    tatlona12 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi I'm a couple years older than you but in a similar position. I gained 30 lbs since I started college and am just about to finish grad school now, time to loose the weight and make some major changes. Let's do this!