Who drinks hot tea w/honey in mornings?

Options
If you drink hot tea EVERY morning, which kind do u drink n how do u make it??.. I have been drinking the BIGELOW Green Tea with Lemon mixed with 1tbsp Honey (60calories) I heard it helps with weightloss. if you r a dedicated person, add me! :) We can all accomplish together :) i lost 23 so far. 33 To go! Its tough but who says itd b easy? :)

Replies

• Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    I can not go a morning without my hot tea with honey. I do a black decaf tea in the morning with a tsp of honey then switch to plain hot green tea during the day then back to decaf at night.
  • Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I don't drink it hot usually. Here's what I do. I have a large 3 cup water bottle; I fill it up and drop in one bag of green tea and one bag of mint tea and leave it in the fridge over night. When I get up in the am I have 3 cups of refreshing green mint tea. yummy :)
  • lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    i stopped drinking caffeine, so i do Honey Vanilla Camomile with a tsp of honey when i feel like having a hot drink in the morning.
  • RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love a cup of Twinings Lady Grey tea with orange blossom honey and a splash of milk or french vanilla creamer. The honey has so many calories though so I've tried to cut it out but it's not as tasty.
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Catjag: You got that right, I should try out that decaf soon:)....

Brandie6004: OOOOO!! I have all ingredients so Im making that TONIGHT!!:) Thnx 4 the idea :)......

Imnosser: MMM! Chamomile is my fav! I never tried that 1 tho. Where did u get it?

RahRahRiot: French van creamer!? Omg im buying that next time FOR SURE! That sounds delious! :)
  • shannp
    shannp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started drinking Oolong tea. It is great for circulation and increase in metabolism