hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Emailed.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Okay ... done. :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Okay ... done. :flowerforyou:

yeah! we are nearly at 300 in viewings. I know we can do this! Even if my friends in the three truths thread have abandoned me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Done!
  • czewwhat
    Done!

You are a sweety, thanks! I bet they respond and give Mike a cruise to some great vacation spot! If there were only 2000 members and each lost only 5 pounds, that is 10,000 pounds of unhealthy fat Mike has helped us lose! Doesn't he deserve one little email that could make his life different! Do it, do it now!
  • czewwhat
    over 330 viewings, come on, write those emails! you know you want to!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Okay, east coast crew, you will be heading home soon, don't forget, Send those Emails, and remember we love Mike! this site is his baby and we all benefit from it!
  • czewwhat
    Okay west coasters! we can do this!

I went to the Dr.Phil.com site this morning, sent them an email about Mike. I hope everyone on this site does the same. Mike works very hard to keep this site going, it has changed all of our lives and I hope that if enough people do the same Doctor Phil will give mike the recognition he deserves!

Ready Go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if Doctor Phil will do something great for our great site creator!

drphil.com write nice things tell him how Mike has helped you. it will feel great!
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    That was very nice of you to do so. I love this site so I will definitely send an email this afternoon....

do it now before you forget. Mike has done so much for so many, maybe so many can do one little thing for him!

Wow you must know me :ohwell: usually I do forget stuff but I actually sent the email about 3 hours ago so yea it slipped my mind for a few hours but I remembered and it's sent :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    That was very nice of you to do so. I love this site so I will definitely send an email this afternoon....

do it now before you forget. Mike has done so much for so many, maybe so many can do one little thing for him!

Wow you must know me :ohwell: usually I do forget stuff but I actually sent the email about 3 hours ago so yea it slipped my mind for a few hours but I remembered and it's sent :bigsmile:

thanks, cool!
  • czewwhat
    Okay MFP people, send that email to www.drphil.com and let them know what MFP has done for you. Mike does this for zip zero nada! sending that email to Dr Phil just might get mike the recognition he richly deserves for his long hard work keeping this site going!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    :flowerforyou: I justt posted on Dr. Phil!! That was a great idea!!!
  • Okay, I feel kind of dumb asking this, but exactly how did you all send the email? Using the "contact Dr. Phil" and "Email the show" at the top of the page?

I'd love to join in on this, cause this is a terrific site even if I'm not really active in the community anymore, but I wanna be sure I'm sending it to the right place. :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Okay, I feel kind of dumb asking this, but exactly how did you all send the email? Using the "contact Dr. Phil" and "Email the show" at the top of the page?

I'd love to join in on this, cause this is a terrific site even if I'm not really active in the community anymore, but I wanna be sure I'm sending it to the right place. :tongue:

yep, contact dr phil, email the show! He is not a personal friend! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    bump
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I applaud your enthusiasm Cze! :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    thank you, I applaud your applaud!
  • czewwhat
    is there no one else who loves mike enough to write an email for him to ?Dr. Phil? do it, you know you want to!
  • czewwhat
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!