Not so Newbie

Hey there, this is my second go-around. I deleted my old account because I gave up and felt ashamed, blah blah blah. Anyway, I am ready to start again. One problem I had with my old account was that I had a good number of MFP buddies, but I never really communicated with them, other than the occasional "great job" or "good burn." So this time around I plan to be more involved with my MFP friends. :bigsmile:

P.S. I am studying to be an elementary school teacher and I was hoping to make friends with any teachers or future teachers out here on MFP! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    welcome! the same thing happened to me. But I'm back and doing better this time around. good luck!
  • czittel
    czittel Posts: 3
    Hi

This is my very first post. Your post was the first one I read. I teach special education. My certification is elementary, science and special ed. I'm glad you came back to myfitnesspal. I've been using it for a week now and I'm amazed at all it teaches me about nutrition. I've found if I don't take care of myself, it's really hard to do my best in the classroom. I know it's easy to say "I don't have time" especially with our jobs when we're taking home our work and it never seems to end. Hang in there this time. Summer is almost here!