What do you say/do when people are pressuring you to eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    THINGS TO SAY:
    No thank you.
    Stomach ulcer.
    Stomach ache.
    Certain food causes headache.
    Certain food causes stomach discomfort.
    Trying to eat differently.

OR...
    Eat teeny portions of each. If directly quizzed, say you aren't hungry (and finish in your head with, "for this horrible food")

:bigsmile:
  • metsgirl31
    Options
    My boyfriend has a HUGE Italian family- who all love to get together to eat, very often! Thankfully, they always have steak/beef, and since I don't eat beef at all, they usually make some plain grilled chicken and let us put our own sauce/marinade on it. Then i take a little bit of the sides, and i'm good to go! :)
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    Hey you all:smile:

The dinner went great! I offered to contribute to the family meal and brought three whole chickens and a HUGE salad. And that's what I ate:wink: Well, not the whole three chickens...just like; half of the one:laugh: It was good times. When the dessert time came, my hubby and I shared one small piece. I am so happy with myself and feel great today! Thanks for all the support!

Today I am off to Chicago for our 5th wedding anniversary and I am looking forward to having fun while eating healthy and making good food choices! I will have a slice of Chicago pizza though....:bigsmile: