Hi there

Options
My name is Carl, I used to be a member here but I canceled my account and my ability to keep track and stay on course fell by the wayside. I have come back to the site to try to get myself back on track and get my weight back down. I hope I will be welcomed back as I was welcomed the first time I joined. It's good to be back.

Replies

• jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    welcome back, Carl!
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Carl!!

Feel free to add me for additional support. :)

Good luck on your new journey
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome back carl!! :drinker: feel free to add me if u like! :flowerforyou:
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome back, Carl!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Hey!~ You can do it! Good Luck :smile:
  • mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This site really does help!! Feel free to add me for some moral support! :)
  • kvrnmom02
    kvrnmom02 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there. I'm Kim an Rn, wife and mom to a very active 10year old boy. I have ALWAYS been a weight fluctuater and overweight most of my adult life. About 7years ago I lost a lot of weight with WW but ended up gaining it all back. Sadly I am not getting any younger and the older I get the harder it is to get the weight off. I am trying to make a final change once and for all for a healthier lifestyle.

The hardest thing is trying organize my time to fit in exercise and eating healthy and do do away with unhealthy convenience food. I could use all the support I could get and once in a while a little butt kicking.

Thanks.
  • kvrnmom02
    kvrnmom02 Posts: 14
    Options
    Sorry, Carl, wasn't trying to hijack your post, thought I was creating a new thread. Good luck to you. 2nd times a charm, right?
  • CarlSims85
    Options
    No worries about the hijack, it's cool. Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes by the way.