Replies

• sren4th
    sren4th Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow that is amazing - RESPECT :flowerforyou:
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great this is a big motivation for me since your starting was similar to mine!! I hope I look like that in 50 lbs!!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It feels so good to drop sizes! Congrats!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look so HAPPY!! I'm happy for you! Good work. And, your BEAUTIFUL!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!~!~
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Way to go, awesome job!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW How amazing! You give me great inspriation! Love your newly transformed self! Keep up the great work! Blessing to you! :)
  • Roxie2b
    Roxie2b Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Your test to move forward is definitely a testimony for me. Thank you!!!
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great...thanks for posting
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude! Self-mastery is an amazing thing!
  • KBside
    KBside Posts: 45
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantantic!
  • NanoPacket
    Options
    You look great, Awsome job!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! yay on the bike ride today! I know the feeling on not wanting to be the fat chic on the back, plus I did have my own CBR600RR (honda) that I just sold Monday =( boo! Im just so busy w/college & work full time, plus will be getting married once I graduate so the next yr and a half it would have been sitting so I just said good bye.
    Anyway I read how your doing this, you have done awesome in such little time. Iv lost 35 lbs in 12 weeks. I saw your eating healthier, how many calories are you eating? & do you eat back your exercise calories you earn?
    Keep up the awesome work!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Anyway I read how your doing this, you have done awesome in such little time. Iv lost 35 lbs in 12 weeks. I saw your eating healthier, how many calories are you eating? & do you eat back your exercise calories you earn?
    Keep up the awesome work!

I started out eating 1550 calories a day and not eating back exercised calories. Then I went to 1,200-1,300 a day and didn't eat them back. I plateaued. I've been trying to eat back the majority, if not all of my exercised calories now. I think MFP reset my calorie goal to 1370 today because of my recent weight loss though.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Way to go GF!!!!! The glasses are Hot!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Way to go GF!!!!! The glasses are Hot!

Thanks! I looooove them. They actually have pink and black leopard print inside and a little on the outside near the frame. Had to ditch my boring pair lol
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You know what I loved about looking at your pics? Not the fact that you can really see the weight coming off, but the fact that with each picture you seem to look much more confident! Especially the last one, where you're sticking your bum out! lol Love it!

Well done!
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great thanks for sharing
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You are looking fabulous. A real inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!