HGC Ultra

Options
Hello my weight loss folks, I have a friend of mine that has spoke to me about this product called HGC Ultra and how she is dropping weight rapidly with it. She has lost 21 pounds in 15 days or so. I have read up on it and not sure if I want to try it out especially since I have lost over 65 pounds so far in my weight loss with exercise and changing eating habits.

Is there anyway that has tried this product or is using it right now? Any results?

Replies

• terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job on your own without a gimmicky product that will mess up your body. Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    you lost 65 pounds with diet and exercise. and you are actually asking about a BS quick fix? stick to what really works. You are already on the right track.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Dont!
    It's stupid!

Just eat right and create a deficit by working out and youll do an amazing job.
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who works at a GNC..says that particular product has tons of first-time buyers, but few repeat buyers. He's heard tons of complaints that it did nothing. Stick to your plan..it's obviously working!! ;-)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    No!
  • rlprlp7
    rlprlp7 Posts: 3
    Options
    Stick to what you are doing! HCG is a short term thing and does not teach you how to eat and move for life. THe long term health is what is important. Think for life not sure term weight loss!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Losing weight that fast is a guarantee that she lost muscle mass instead of fat. She lost weight because she starved herself, not because of a magic pregnancy hormone.

HCG has never been proven in reputable scientific studies to do anything it claims. The FDA is currently cracking down on it for its dangerous lies.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    search HGC on this site and you will get a good idea of the types of responses you can expect in this thread.

no bueno.
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm definitely not trying to do this product but I have friends of course who are using different methods for their weight loss and someone threw it at me so just trying to see if anyone here ever used it. It would have been a different if I haven't lost any weight but that's not the case here.
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    Thanks, I'm trying definitely to get in the best shape possible.
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    Thanks, just polling a question for everyone. Definitely not trying to use this product especially when ppl only eat 500 calories a day, are you crazy? LOL
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My cousin lost 10 lbs quickly, and now she has stalled. You only eat 500 cals a day, and even though I thought about it (hooray for instant gratification lol), I decided to do it to get fit, rather than for a number on the scale.

Keep doing what you're doing!!
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    I have a friend who works at a GNC..says that particular product has tons of first-time buyers, but few repeat buyers. He's heard tons of complaints that it did nothing. Stick to your plan..it's obviously working!! ;-)

Definitely sticking to what's working, you know how friends are who want to throw something else at you.
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    My cousin lost 10 lbs quickly, and now she has stalled. You only eat 500 cals a day, and even though I thought about it (hooray for instant gratification lol), I decided to do it to get fit, rather than for a number on the scale.

Keep doing what you're doing!!

Thanks for this post, my friend. Yeah I'm in the same boat, I'm not looking for a particular number right now, I just want to look in the mirror and if everything looks good, then I'm all set regardless of the weight I'm at.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Hello my weight loss folks, I have a friend of mine that has spoke to me about this product called HGC Ultra and how she is dropping weight rapidly with it. She has lost 21 pounds in 15 days or so. I have read up on it and not sure if I want to try it out especially since I have lost over 65 pounds so far in my weight loss with exercise and changing eating habits.

Is there anyway that has tried this product or is using it right now? Any results?

Your own method is working great, don't try fixing something that is not broken.

When you eventually reach your goal, you will know exactly how you should eat and drink as you have changed your lifestyle, whereas anything that is a quick fix is more difficult once the goal weight has been achieved, as the person then has to relearn in order to eat correctly.

Seriously, stick with what you are already doing, it is working a treat x
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    Losing weight that fast is a guarantee that she lost muscle mass instead of fat. She lost weight because she starved herself, not because of a magic pregnancy hormone.

HCG has never been proven in reputable scientific studies to do anything it claims. The FDA is currently cracking down on it for its dangerous lies.

When I hear you only get 500 calories a day, that's crazy! For someone who's 6'5 290 right now, I would faint LOL!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Definitely don't do it then.

You're doing amazingly well already by your ticker. Just keep at it. Work hard, eat well but not too much, and enjoy yourself!
  • jrcoakley83
    Options

You're doing amazingly well already by your ticker. Just keep at it. Work hard, eat well but not too much, and enjoy yourself!

Thank you for the support, it's well appreciated here. :)
  • jrcoakley83
    Options

Your own method is working great, don't try fixing something that is not broken.

When you eventually reach your goal, you will know exactly how you should eat and drink as you have changed your lifestyle, whereas anything that is a quick fix is more difficult once the goal weight has been achieved, as the person then has to relearn in order to eat correctly.

Seriously, stick with what you are already doing, it is working a treat x

Thanks my friend, it's good to have others on the same journey as you who can give you great feedback.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Thank you for the support, it's well appreciated here. :)

The great thing about taking your time is that a year from now you'll be at your goal weight and most of the friends who did the quick fix will be right back where they started or worse. So, while they may be running circles around your losses now, it's very difficult to maintain for them.

Plus, you'll be able to outrun them come zombie apocolypse because they lost all their muscle.... :smile: