Looking for INSANITY friends!! Who is with me??

Options

Replies

• ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing insanity for 2 weeks now. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 20!!!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I have seven days to go :)
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I do a workout every other day with six of the insanity moves that I found in an article online. You guys might inspire me to try more. Went snowboarding for the second time year recently and I could really tell a difference in my strength after doing that for a few weeks!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Tomorrow is my rest day then 2 weeks to go of this craziness :)
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Hi im getting it next week :0) add me if you want im gonna need some motivation by the look of it cant wait to start !!
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next Monday and I'm excited. How are everyone's results? What's tough about it?
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've heard the second month is where the craziness really begins! I'm just starting to feel like I'm getting the hang of it (Just finished week 3), lol :)
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm worried - I just spoke to a friend who said that she can't do the Insanity workout because her house doesn't have enough space. I didn't even consider this. I live in a dorm room and only have about 2.5-4 feet on each side of me when i stand in the middle of the room. Is there ANY way I'll be able to do this?
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm worried - I just spoke to a friend who said that she can't do the Insanity workout because her house doesn't have enough space. I didn't even consider this. I live in a dorm room and only have about 2.5-4 feet on each side of me when i stand in the middle of the room. Is there ANY way I'll be able to do this?

ive just finished week 3 month one and if you have enough room to do a pressup and move a foot either way you should have enough room .....with some of the other moves you can change them so your not using up as much room as them on the dvds
  • britac0587
    Options
    I Just started insanity this week. I am on day 6 and going strong! I'm so ready for a change and i am going to stick to it for 60 days. Its so hard, but it feels amazing when you complete the workout! Love IT!
  • britac0587
    Options
    I am doing insanity in my spare bedroom which i probably smaller then a dorm room. I have plenty of room! You should have room to do it! Rock it out and good luck :)
  • RebeccainMI
    RebeccainMI Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of Insanity and really liking the program. I just hate that I can't do the whole workout without stopping to take a break every 5-7 minutes. Plus I hate that I'm not able to do all of the moves yet.

How do you track your calories burned? I've been using a Timex heart rate monitor that calculates calories burned for you but I feel like the numbers are really high.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of Insanity and really liking the program. I just hate that I can't do the whole workout without stopping to take a break every 5-7 minutes. Plus I hate that I'm not able to do all of the moves yet.

How do you track your calories burned? I've been using a Timex heart rate monitor that calculates calories burned for you but I feel like the numbers are really high.

i use a HRM that gives calories burned ...ive just finished week three and im burning around 750 calories ....in week one i burned over 810 and on pure cardio and cardio abs i burn around 1000 now ....there is a few factors too it age,weight and how hard you push your self
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to stay motivated at this point. I'm about to start month 2 tomorrow and I've had no weight loss or measurement changes except for losing a half inch off my waist during week two. I've been doing it with my husband and that's about the only reason I've kept going. :(

I just got a new HRM yesterday in hopes of measuring my calories burned so I can try to make sure I'm getting the right amount of calories. I don't know what else to do, but I'm going to stick with it either way. Here's to hoping for some results!
  • Stephy1026
    Stephy1026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just did my fit test today :) bring on the insanity!!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    After taking a week off due to an injury to my left knee I have returned and did my second fit test. Suprisingly even with a week off most of my numbers were way better. Some were not due to trying to maintain perfect form but I did see a huge difference from when I started. Hope I can continue on now without having to take another extended break
  • lilCrummie
    lilCrummie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i just started this last week love this wee site helps you out alot :)
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I am on day 16 (today was tough :-)...just got a HRM. I am looking for support and willing to support!
  • ullrichMEX
    ullrichMEX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I finished Insanity today!!!!! 63 days of commitment pain and hardcore workout. No excuses, never missed a single workout, put all my effort!

I am so happy!

:D