my first month with Insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    wow great job are you following the nutrition plan or just counting cals?

i'm just counting calories, i live with a family that isn't dieting or trying to lose weight really so I cook and eat most of what they eat, but I do make some of my own things, I don't eat as much beef products as they do, i sub in turkey or chicken.
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    thanks :) I'm not going to give up. loving the results so far :)
  • manasunshine
    Options
    mandy the results are awesome.
    i can totally tell the difference just by your face. i can't wait to see you get through it all =)
    best of luck girl:happy:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I can definately tell a significant amount of inches lost! Congrats on your success so far!!!!
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    Can't believe you've only lost 4-5 lbs.... pics look like you've lost at least 15! Awesome job, girl!
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    awesome...I recmmend insanity to anyone that is serious about losing weight...I've been doing insanity on n off for 11 months and I have lost about 35lbs. Of course....when people see me, they say it's way more than that! I just wish I measured myself then..But I started round 3 sometime in March and am going into week 4 Monday...this time I did take measurements....So I'm exciting to see the inches go down.
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    Thanks yall!
  • klouise7
    klouise7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i found out and i think im gonna give it a try but slowly :)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that is huge progress for less than 30 days! Go you!
  • hooda
    hooda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started Insanity a couple of days ago but i'm really struggling with the workouts, like i do as much as i can and am always sweating after it but take lots of breaks do you think this is ok? will i still see results?
  • Wil00
    Wil00 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yep, give yourself some time. Modify if you need to, and you will get stronger. Keep pushing play!
  • emilz420
    emilz420 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started Insanity this week! I hope I have great reults like you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!