Best April Fools prank you've heard?

Options
Nopedotjpeg
Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
"It's your baby."

Replies

• Thechiplover
    Options
    Very geeky and boring im sure but......What I used to do was take a Picture of a persons Screen on their computer then put it as the desktop background.

then when the tried to click on something it wouldnt work....obviously you have to hide all the icons first..

god im boringgggg lol
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    the first year my husband and i lived together, he came home and told me he had lost his job and didnt know how we were going to pay rent. well ive been poor all my life so this was devastating news and i bawled my eyes out. he then tried to reassure me by telling me it was april fools day and it was just a joke. needless to say, we dont play april fools on one another anymore...
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options
    I spent the morning evil-y giggling to myself & my fiance was paranoid of EVERYTHING

Finally I told him that I didn't do ANYTHING for April Fool's day, my prank was making him think I did
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I created a face facebook profile using my Doctors picture and making him into my dream man. At midnight, I linked our profiles and put that we were engaged... I got a zillion congrats from people who don't know me extremely well, but what is up with all my close friends and even some family thinking I would get engaged to a guy they never even met? Those were priceless! One of my friends doing the grats even has the same doctor and didnt recognize him :)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i just saran-wrapped all of the toilets in the library on my college campus, and duct-taped my RA in his room. i switched my facebook name and profile picture to that of my sister, and am planning on telling my parents i am failing out of university (i have been getting the best grades ever)

ON A ROLL TODAY HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Some friends put an entire flock of pink flamingos on someone's lawn this morning! LOL
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I dunno if its a coincidence but we did have a random plant pot on our doorstep this morning

Not much of a prank!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    fake letter of resignation at work today...:laugh:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I told my DH that I was craving bacon.

Poor guy, he almost gagged...
  • raevynn
    Options
    I dunno if its a coincidence but we did have a random plant pot on our doorstep this morning

Not much of a prank!
    Um, do you know what KIND of plant it is?? I'd be pretty careful...
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Designated hitter?
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I always loved the Spaghetti tree hoax.
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My 19 year old daughter told my 9 year old son to get some water for our dog. When he turned on the faucet in the kitchen, he got drenched by the sprayer nozzle that she'd taped in the "on" position.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who had this ...odd... relationship with a guy, and on April 1st of last year, they announced their "engagement" on facebook. Oh. MY. GOSH... My response "<her name here>, get on skype. We need to talk." That was similar to a lot of her close friends. Her more distant acquaintances on fb congratulated her. It took everyone some time to figure out it was a joke. Her dad's response?

An email:

"What do you have some secret life you're not telling us about now?! WTF."

It was hilarious.

ETA: She also waited until I'd given my entire analysis of the situation and reaction to the day's news to tell me it was a prank. She just kept telling me that I was kind of right, but there was something else that I wasn't seeing, refused to go into detail and then prompted me to continue with what I was saying. Finally at the end, I asked her what she thought of what I'd said, and of her pending engagement, and THEN she told me.
  • raevynn
    Options

Designated hitter?
    We're vegan.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my husband and his friends filled a girls car with packing peanuts, the whole car..

then they did it again to another girl, this time with popcorn...

they thought it was hilarious, i just couldnt help thinking of the poor girl who now has to clean up a million packing peanuts or popcorn.. i'm a party pooper lol
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My son in the Navy called this morning to say I was going to be a grandmother...he was a little disappointed in my reaction - Cause I said "oh, no ... sweetie. what happened" ... he confessed it was April Fool. He is calling his sister next, but isn't going to tell her it is a joke to see how long it takes before she breaks down and calls me.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Senior year of college, I called and told my parents there was a mistake in the financial aid office and I wasn't going to be graduating. I didn't know it at the moment I called but brother had just been arrested and they were upset at the joke.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options

Designated hitter?

DH= Dear Husband