It Was Painful :(

Options
1235»

Replies

• yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way I havent had a op like you but i started out at 308 pounds when i first joined MFP. I went straight in at the deep end and got an injury from it,so now I do little each time and increse it every few weeks I do my cardio for 15 mins then in 2 weeks i will up to 30 min, it is hard to get motivated,but as nike says just do it and you did. pat yourself on the back hun cos you have the MO to do it.
  • Shines01
    Shines01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's hard to get started but consistency is the key. I've been there and done that. I started at 250lbs after having my baby. I'm currently holding steady at 180 and it has been a journey but the key is commitment and consistency. Do short spurts every day and you will be surprised how quickly your endurance builds. If you ever need to chat feel free to add an private message me!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I was in pain cycling today. I had to push my muscles so hard to move the bike during my daily cycle, but I didnt set off til 5pm, so that might account for it. I wasn't in tears, but I was very angry at myself for not being as fit as I would like. And because I have COPD, I can never be as fit as I should be for my age. My lungs should be 82% and they are 67% so it really sucks as I would love to be able to go running or jogging as I wished.